Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this cycle for precontest

I have heard good things about Geneza to myself, never used their products yet, but know people who have and have heard it its g2g... Also Kalpa I have used and it is g2g I have used their Test E, C and EQ and Dbol all good and had all my blood work done while on cycle. Off the top of my head at 500mg a week of Test E my level was up to 3000 free test if I am right... I thought it was crap at first but after week 5 it kicked in and nothing but strength gains with some good size kept most of it! I would say I lost about 20% of what I gained I put on 25lbs and kept 15 after the water came off. I did my PCT with HCG and clomid

I think you should be good, as I have heard nothing but good things from people I know who have used their products. I don't know anyone who has used there primo? I hear that one can be faked alot but you would think that a company that wants to build a good rep will not scam people! Another good one is roidseek as they carry Kalpa gear and have used it myself g2g!

you can use either one.. but think you will be fine with the orals. 50-80 mg per day for 5-8 weeks. Make sure you have support supps, winny can wreack havoc on your liver, lipids, and joints.

Top Bottom