Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this cycle for precontest

kyletype1

Came across this one.

I am going to compete in men's physique comps.

Weeks 1-10: 400mg Primobolan per week. 2x per week. ( Ex: Sun & Wed)
Weeks 1-10: 40mgs GP Oxan per day

A cycle for those looking for quality gains without bloat or other unwanted side effects. Primobolan is considered by many to be the “perfect� steroid for solid gains without bloat or harsh natural testosterone suppression. GP Oxan (Anavar) is often looked at as the oral equal for such results. This is a great cycle for those looking to maintain an aesthetic athletic looking for physique. Perfect for those who compete in sports. Users of this cycle can expect to make slow steady gains in both muscle mass and strength. Users are encouraged to keep protein and amino acid intake high in order to take full advantage of the superior nitrogen retention and recovery provided by Primobolan.

Last edited by a moderator:
for competition.. you will want a good steady dose of DHT compounds.. those will provide you with the dry grainy look. Winstrol is a better option for this than anavar.. but they both can be used. Masteron is also usually a good choice for pre-contest.

Do you think this cycle above would shut down the HPTA axis as there is no test in the cycle. Also how is winstrol on anxiety? EQ is a no no for me and I generally just have used test and dbol in offseason, and test and deca, of course with proper pct.

any steroid will suppress the HPTA if used for an extended period of time.. primo is known to be milder when it comes to shutdown.. but it will still occur. Var is known as a mild steroid when it comes to side effects.. but I believe it is one of the harshest and quickest when it comes to shutdown. No matter what compound you decide to run it is important to do a full and thorough PCT.

I have not heard a lot about anxiety with winny.. I never felt anything. Maybe other have.. I don't know.

I have never experienced any sort of anxiety with winstrol and that is not a side affect associated with it... EQ is the one that causes anxiety... The only thing DHT's have caused me is quite the increase in aggression but I run them at very high doses... I agree that winstrol would be the better choice here with primo... that will be excellent for contest prep... Make sure you are running n2guard with any oral you run... I would also bump your primo up to 600 mg day... You will absolutely love primo... It is the best of the best...

If the primo comes in 100mg per cc how do you get 600mg a day without becoming a pin cushion? I would like to stick to twice a week injection protocol if possible, but that would be 3cc a shot, plus test on top of it. Any suggestions? I can attest to the EQ anxiety, I am prone to anxiety as I have OCD, and it wrecked havoc on me in a cycle I did with it at 600mg a week... I know everyone responds differently to compounds but I think if your prone to anxiety it's best to stay away from EQ IMHO. Thanks guys for the reply's!

geneza also makes primo that is dosed at 200 mg/ml.. but it is not included into the stack that you mentioned. I don't think you should pin anymore more than 3 cc of oil into a muscle at a time.. so if you include either way you will have to be doing 4 shots a week. You can either do 2 shots twice per week.. or you can 1 shot eod.. which would would be 4 shots per week.

If I were you, I would pick up 2 bottles of test prop, 6 bottles of mast prop, and then 3 bottles of the Primo that is dosed at 200mg/ml. Either way you will spend the same amount of money. Then get a few packs of winstrol.

Set your cycle up like this:

1-10 Test Prop 50 mg/eod - 200 mg/week
1-10 Primo 200 mg/eod - 800 mg/week
1-10 Mast Prop 150 mg/eod - 600 mg/week
8-12 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

That is 1 3 cc shot EOD.

if you go with just the primo at 100 mg/ml with test and var.. then you should pin 1.5 cc of primo and .5 cc test eod.

1-10 Test Prop 50 mg/eod - 200 mg/week
1-10 Primo 150 mg/eod - 600 mg/week
5-12 Var 60-80 mg/day

Thanks negropops! I think I am going to the second one layed out as I have everything in that cycle except for the primo. I didn't know that geneza made primo in 200mg is it gtg? As I know it's faked very easily and often can EQ instead of primo...

I don't know for sure if it is good to go because I have not tested it. I ordered some a little while ago to see how bad the PIP is. Plan to use it on my next cycle so I hope it is g2g. Geneza is has a good rep so I don't think there is a problem.

Top Bottom