Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on HCG

caligirl85

I know we had a thread awhile back on HCG but I can't find the freakin thing.

So, apologies for the repost but I'm interested in anyone's thoughts on this. Anyone tried it?

I work with a woman who did a doctor supervised HCG/ super low cal program and dropped 40 lbs.

But then there's the drops you can just buy a health food store. It must have been on Dr. Oz recently because all the women at work are running out buying the drops. Of course, they're missing the whole "eating right concept".

Anyone have an personal experience? thoughts? It's more curiosity for me. I'm always a bit a skeptic.

the drops are complete bunk...buying it for injectable use isn't difficult

I would be skeptical normally but there is a bit of research behind it. Im just not positive its really good research honestly.
Anyone will drop significant weight on a vlcal diet..but will your metabolism right itself afterward is the question.
Im skeptical it has any hunger supression effects
I know high doses carry a risk of ovarian overstimulation..but thats a fertility dose not the hcg diet dose.
and do you wanna be hyper fertile for a little bit :)
how much muscle loss is worth it

Yeah...a friend of mine is a very large girl, as is her mother...they both did hcg, lost a ton of weight, then they both have since gained it all back and then some. I looked thru her pamphlets and stuff, she has an entire binder full of info... It just doesn't seem to be an easy way to keep it off long term.

just saw the post and wanted to drop some new found knowledge from both the dr i got my hcg from and the manufacturer... HCG as a weight loss supp is bogus. it is synced with weight loss because of the serious calorie deficit you have to go through while being on it. I went on to do some further research and found that it actually servs no purpose other than fertility and in fact causes some water retention no matter how it is dosed. My girlfriend ran a 23 day cycle and lost some but we are both convinced it was due to her diet and have heard countless other failed attempts at this.
For a woman, either fat burners and diet, or sarms and diet would be your best bet if youre in search of a boost. Psizzle- i thought i read in a post or two that youve done sarms? if so how did it work out? i was curious about getting some for my girl and adding in some albuterol.

::edit::
just saw the sarms banner... how did it work for you? how did you feel?

Thanks for the feedback. I was of the opinion the drops were bogus too but...how can I argue with Dr. Oz?!? LOL

I'm thinking the vlcal has so much to do with it too. The one man at work who is doing it says it's decreasing his appetite and he's dropped about 5 lbs in 6 days but he's also pretty much stopped eating except for one meal around noon. I can drop that in water weight with just small diet tweaks.

I'm going to watch the masses at work and see what happens. I'll keep you all posted. :)

Yep...you know you can do this without crazy stuff. You got it!

I did some 40 day cycles of the Simeon protocol (The originator of the Hcg diet). While I lost weight on my first couple rounds, and maintained that loss for a time, I didn't see the kinds of loss you're supposed to on this kind of diet, though my hunger levels did seem better than on other calorie restriction plans I've been on. The biggest issue I had on the plan was food boredom.

Cali, if you want, I've got Simeon's original book and some other documentation, calculators, etc. for this. Just shoot me a PM if you want to read up on it in depth.

just saw the post and wanted to drop some new found knowledge from both the dr i got my hcg from and the manufacturer... HCG as a weight loss supp is bogus. it is synced with weight loss because of the serious calorie deficit you have to go through while being on it. I went on to do some further research and found that it actually servs no purpose other than fertility and in fact causes some water retention no matter how it is dosed. My girlfriend ran a 23 day cycle and lost some but we are both convinced it was due to her diet and have heard countless other failed attempts at this.
For a woman, either fat burners and diet, or sarms and diet would be your best bet if youre in search of a boost. Psizzle- i thought i read in a post or two that youve done sarms? if so how did it work out? i was curious about getting some for my girl and adding in some albuterol.

::edit::
just saw the sarms banner... how did it work for you? how did you feel?

wanted to comment...I personally really liked albuterol

Top Bottom