Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those that have used winstrol...

I recently ran 50mg winnie (depot)ED w/75mg fina ED, 300mg Primo PW, 25mg Proviron ED and 80mcg Clen ED. Worked like a charm. Although, the one thing I did change for my 2nd and most recent contest was I had ran out of winnie depot and went with tabs. This allowed me to run the winnie all the way up to showtime. I stopped injections 3 days prior to show to avoid having any knots or bad injections showing up. I believe I will always do this in the future as well. It helped keep me vascular, hard and dry all the way through. I also bumped my winnie up to 100mgED for the last 5 days.

xxbignipperxx said:
What have you stacked it with?

I'm thinking test, anavar and winny?

EQ hasn't done much for me. I'm trying to go next cycle minimum bloat with not anti-e's.

What were your winny dosages? How were your gains? And has anyone seen significant fat loss using winny? I know this may be a myth, but I still hear this over and over. Also a friend of mine was running winny and was telling me he was getting really bad cramping? Sounds like it was from the winny and not being hydrated enough?

i did winny and NPP, was a great cycle!

I would stack:
winny/npp/test
winny/tren/test
winny/eq/test

Winny/anavar is not a good idea. running 2 17aa's concurrently is never a good idea imho. Plus I don't think there would be much synergy in that combo.

I've done winny by itself and I got the results I wanted at the time (a bit of quality mass but very nice and hard.)

There is/was some suggestion that by injecting you are somehow avoiding one pass through the liver so it is a little bit better on the liver than oral but I don't really understand this.

Using slin pins is great, no scarring you don't feel it etc, remember diabetics do this ED for their lives... I think that the quality of the suspension can affect clogging I heard of some proccess called whet-milling which I guess makes the crystalls the smallest and therefore flow well.

Winny 100mg/prop 100mg/fina 76mg EOD. Loved it. Was also doing CKD at the time. Got more ripped then I have ever been.

jubei said:
I would stack:
winny/npp/test
winny/tren/test
winny/eq/test

Winny/anavar is not a good idea. running 2 17aa's concurrently is never a good idea imho. Plus I don't think there would be much synergy in that combo.

Why is anavar downplayed when compared to dbol if both are 17aa? And wouldn't injecting bypass your liver more then oral? What is npp?

Top Bottom