Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This will be my 4th cycle.

UFC22

1st cycle: Deca 200-400mgs/EW - no negatives gained 20lbs+
2nd cycle: Test 500mgs/EW - acne, nip irritation, slight bloat, but i loved its ability to maintain or gain LBM while on a low cal diet.
3rd cycle: Eq 600mgs/EW, Tren E 400mgs/EW, Turinabol (current cycle and lovin it)

UPCOMING CYCLE # 4
1-14 - Eq 600mgs/EW (WK 1 & 2 frontload 1200mgs)
1-14 - Proviron 50mgs/ED
1-8 - Anavar 60mgs/ED
---AI through-out cycle & into PCT----AIFM or Aromasin.

This cycle does not include test as does the one I am currently running. I seem to have no negatives w/o running test. No libido issues, nothing. Acually I encounter far less sides. I was originally going to run test/var but heard to many negatives regarding ability to do cardio while on test. Bloat wouldnt have been an issue i dont think because of an AI.

I am still deciding between 60 or 80mgs of Var a day & what AI to use for the cycle. I am not looking gain much on this cycle just a few lbs of lean body mass , dropping fat, and maintaining. So i guess 60mgs of var will be good enough i think.

Thanks for takin the time! K to who posts!

I'm no vet by any means but I'm willing to offer my advice and you can take it however you want.

By all means if you react bad to test, avoid test, or try some super good human in low amounts.

I like your cycle except if you are lean I would replace the proviron with masteron it will harden you up and provide much of the same benefit that proviron does.

Dbol probably wouldn't bloat you because you'll be taking AIFM or similar so maybe use dbol instead of anavar, its significantly stronger and cheaper. If money isnt a factor the no sides from anavar are nice.

So yea bottom line...if you're lean go with masteron.

Don't buy that bullshit about not being able to do cardio on test. I have run 750mgs +/week and still did cardio 6 days a week on the stationary bike at 130 rpms. Who ever is telling you you can't do cardio has a shit cardiovascular system in the first place. I would throw some test in there. Good luck with the cycle ;)

BOWTECH said:
Don't buy that bullshit about not being able to do cardio on test. I have run 750mgs +/week and still did cardio 6 days a week on the stationary bike at 130 rpms. Who ever is telling you you can't do cardio has a shit cardiovascular system in the first place. I would throw some test in there. Good luck with the cycle ;)
i agree i to am on test 900 mgs and i run 3-days a week w/anavar.

eq and var alone wouldn't be a choice of mine for sure bro.....eq would NEVER be a base for a cycle i would be doing, i think its good as an addition but i wouldn't rely on it for a lot. if you are dead set on doing that i would run at LEAST 250mg test/week with it. as for the cardio, that is bullshit bro, if i can do cardio on tren, anyone can do cardio on test

I'm no vet by any means but I'm willing to offer my advice and you can take it however you want.
By all means if you react bad to test, avoid test, or try some super good human in low amounts.
I like your cycle except if you are lean I would replace the proviron with masteron it will harden you up and provide much of the same benefit that proviron does.
Dbol probably wouldn't bloat you because you'll be taking AIFM or similar so maybe use dbol instead of anavar, its significantly stronger and cheaper. If money isnt a factor the no sides from anavar are nice.
So yea bottom line...if you're lean go with masteron.

I would consider masteron usage if I could find a long ester form. Also Dbol is a no no for me since I am a mma athlete. Those pumps wouldn't carry me far.

If I do eq i'm just doing that w/ var no test. If I am going to run test I will run test/var/proviron w/ an AI. Another benefit I was looking at in EQ is the increased rbc, which means more endurance. Now thats not a huge deal for me because endurance is fine. Doing test would be a bit easier on the wallet for me also, but would it be better? I can see why a good mma cycle would consist of Eq/Var because of there mild effects & there abilities to increase performance.

Top Bottom