Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This weekend

aussiebound

Despite the weather I had a sick time MDW. I met up with Stacked, BigTime and thier crew and they showed me a sick time at temps. I think I suprised them a bit when I rolled up and made out with that chic kitty. I didnt make it to surf club sunday because Saturday at temps took its toll on me and I had tons to do in NYC because I just moved. Stacked, what time did you get me up in the morning?LOL!!!!

sick weekend,still hurtin from it...
fri night: merge, vinyl, vinyl after hours till 3pm saturday, got back to belmar too much adderal to sleep so i hit up, djs happy hour, tried napping a little but didn't work out, got dressed and went to temps sat night. Finally got some sleep after saturday night at temps, sunday surf club and back to temps at night. Slept all day monday trying to recover, didn't have any energy to even try to go out.

I wimped out because of the rain. I'll admit it. I guess I'll just have to party twice as hard next weekend.
Saturday Hamptons and Sunday the shore.
Right Deppnade? or are you still scared of NJ?

:king:
KW

the weather sucked, i wish we had one good day at least. I went to emerald city on friday, ran into clubhead and his girl, jonathan peters was spinning there, i never heard him spin that bad. Saturday night went to merge, music was good, descent cowd, i wanted to go to temps but i heard the line was crazy so i ended up at merge.
i'm down for next weekend for temps and surf. let me know if anyone is going to the shore next weekend??

Well this weekend was definitely something i won't forget. I went to Vinyl on Friday night, and i saw Harddtime there. Always good seeing him. Then i didn't think i was going to make it to Sound Factory on Saturday but when i noticed it was 2am and i was laying in bed with no chance of sleeping, i got up, got dressed and headed out to SF around 4:30am, where to my surprise had good music, but a new crowd(all the normal peeps were down the shore or in Vegas), but the whole new crowd of women made it very worth while. Saw a few of harddtimes boys there also. Then on Sunday i finally got some sleep abour 4 hours, thats why i didn 't make it to Surf Club. So about 10:30am i was bored, and said fuck it, called my boy and headed out to Tempts, i saw NJBigtime, and i saw Yellowbottle from Elite there. NJBigtime put on some good size by the way, good work bro. I asked for NJStacked but i think he told me he was at Merge or XS.

All in all, it was a good but VERY weird weekend.

Where were the after parties on Sunday night???

M56M

m...i would have seen you at factory but there was no way i could have made it out to factory going straight through from friday all the way to sunday morning with no sleep and still be able to make it to surf and temps sunday, i had to use factory time for some sleep

harddtime,

Well thats the reason i didn't make it to Surf Club, i went from Vinyl straight to SF with no sleep, which fucked me up royally, and then by surf Club time, my body was like HELL NO! so i only made to Tempts.

M56M

UMMMMM...I am still recovering.....! Aussie...Does that stacked do things right or what?

Our crew is mad deep and we get mangled!

What did you think of my girl and her friend? Ummm....fucking out of control? Yes? Two hot girls going at it...rolling face, scoops and bumps....ahhhhh does it get any better?

NJstacked said:
UMMMMM...I am still recovering.....! Aussie...Does that stacked do things right or what?

Our crew is mad deep and we get mangled!

What did you think of my girl and her friend? Ummm....fucking out of control? Yes? Two hot girls going at it...rolling face, scoops and bumps....ahhhhh does it get any better?

Sounds like my kind of scene :D

Top Bottom