Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

This thread is for Hammy...

I'm in the race too. Behold!!! I took lessons with Lestat & Klu (classes were quantitative only, not qualitative based)
 
pintoca said:
I'm in the race too. Behold!!! I took lessons with Lestat & Klu (classes were quantitative only, not qualitative based)
bite my ass :chomp:
 
The Shadow said:
I was concentrating on Rule #112 - How to BAND in seven easy steps
when i said i hated you last night i was joking:)
i wuvs ya
no offense to my SO and shadows SO :heart: cuz i wuvs ya more
 
pintoca said:
I'm in the race too. Behold!!! I took lessons with Lestat & Klu (classes were quantitative only, not qualitative based)
you are ready for the advanced class, taught by Wootoom (good bro)
 
Top Bottom