Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This sux.

myway

Banned
:worried:
I have been feeling really lucky because at 9months pregnant, I don't have any stretch marks. I thought it was great that I made it through the pregnancy without any scars.........BUT THEN I found out a few days ago that I'm gonna need a c-section because my baby is breech and can't be turned. Isn't that the luck! O-well. :rolleyes:

I had a c-section. You can hardly tell there is a scar there anymore. They do not cut you from hip to hip anymore. No biggie.

There are also amazing scar plasters and treatments now. Bio-oil is also great.

My achilles scar is so fine, nothing a bit of fake tan won't cover up.

read up on retin-a (or renova/tretinoin ) for new scars - assuming they do a cosmetically good job to start with, you probably wont even see it a year from now

Mavafanculo said:
read up on retin-a (or renova/tretinoin ) for new scars - assuming they do a cosmetically good job to start with, you probably wont even see it a year from now

I think I have heard about retin-A for new scars. I know it's great for acne. Maybe I can get my doc to write me a script. Thanx, Mava. :heart:

Tatyana said:
There are also amazing scar plasters and treatments now. Bio-oil is also great.

My achilles scar is so fine, nothing a bit of fake tan won't cover up.
I actually used bio oil while I was pregnant. Maybe that's why I didn't get stretch marks. I didn't even think about using it for a new scar. Duh. :nerd:

myway said:
I actually used bio oil while I was pregnant. Maybe that's why I didn't get stretch marks. I didn't even think about using it for a new scar. Duh. :nerd:

No, you should prolly thank your mom and dad for passing on their fantastic/elastic skin stretching gene pool to you. :)

Serious...

Top Bottom