Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is my new routine!!!!

cAbo

after a 1 week lay off i would start over with this new routine.

1-chest/back
bench 3x
incl bch 3x
flyes 3x
pullups 3x
bent over rows 3x
db rows 3x

2-legs
squats (5sets!!!!)
leg ext 2
calves 4x
abs 2x
stiff deadlifts 3x

3-off

4-tris/bis
dips 3x
close grip push ups 3x
skullcrushers 2x
close grip chin ups 3x
bb curls 3x
db curls 3x
forearms (wrist curls) 4x

5-shoulders/lowback/calves
shoulder prss 3x
db sh prss 3x
side lats 3x
deadlifts 3x
calves 4x

what u think??
i would post my last routine and the results i made with it soon (pics).

because my lower back is weak after squats so it tends to arch so my hamstrings arent worked like they should be. thats why i put hamstrings last on my leg day.

very good routine, do you know what reps you are going to do, and which are the best to do to get what you want??

looks good, if your reps are right for what you are looking for, by the looks of the lifts you are after mass(right?) so do anything from 5-10 on each ''big'' lift(to add strength and mass) and 7-12 on the other ''smaller'' lifts.

take welch power house's advise

but use both..... for 4 weeks do low reps then 4 weeks of higher reps for example..... or something like that......

post the reps so we can tell for sure

good luck

well bro....that may work for you, but I don't like following specific routines. I like to change the lifts every time I work the same muscle group. That is what works best for me. but as far as your routine goes....it looks pretty good to me.

Looks good but I would definitely change the order of you arm day and shoulder day. If you are doing tri's properly on day 4 you will not be able to put enough intensity on your shoulders the next day .

Top Bottom