Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Is Gonna Be a Tough Question... Good Luck To Those Who Try

You can get micellar casein at the protein factory for $10/lb or get milk protein isolate which is 80% casein & 20% whey for 5.99/lb. Personally I think Milk protein isolate is a great anticatabolic protein but not good for a post workout drink

I say just eat a big, fat, juicy STEAK right before going to bed, then mix up a protein shake and go to sleep. If you happen to wake up in the middle of the night, chug that shake and go back to sleep. Problem solved.

JC

Yes, VPX sucks. But personally I really like these MRPs. I'm a little worried they might not meet label claims, but currently there is nothing else like them available--even from the protein factory--as they are very high fiber and use ground whole rice, flax, oat bran, etc as the carb source, rather than maltodextrin. Plus they're not significantly more expensive than regular MRPS--so long as you buy them from the right source.

They're still just MRPs, though. Use them for convience, nothing else.

PAR '
hes talking about a powder you can get on proteinfactory.80% casien and 20% whey is milk.i don't know if thats true for milk protien isolate (although that makes sense)

Re: Dio and Complete

WannaBPowerful said:
I thought if you have something like that posted on the side of the suppliment or advertised on a site and magazine, it has to be true?

:confused:

please tell me you were joking bro...

question for all of these big-sounding adjectives is: compared to what?? as long as these corp's dont go way over the line, or piss off the FDA (for example, by claiming phamaceutical effects, "this product will cure cancer," etc.), they can get away with crazy/meaningless titles for their prod's.

btw, I drive a "highly-efficient, slow-release hydrocarbon atomizing, thermodynamic-cycle processing personal mobile device." aka, a Chevy :D

wojo said:
PAR '
hes talking about a powder you can get on proteinfactory.80% casien and 20% whey is milk.i don't know if thats true for milk protien isolate (although that makes sense)

I know what he is talking about -- I am just wondering about the taste and texture because pure calcium caseinate leaves a great deal to be desired in those areas.

WannaBPowerful,
if you do a search on vpx's website for micellar casein, you'll find articles about it, and they all say that the best for muscle gain/fat loss is a 50/50 blend of whey and micellar casein.
so if you want that blend you can get it custom at proteinfactory for around $18 for 2 pounds (and that's with CFM whey, not whey concentrate - which would be even cheaper), alot cheaper than vpx's (and all their fancy labeling is just another way of sayin a micellar casein/whey blend - i think the thryoglobulin is bs)

Top Bottom