Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Is Gonna Be a Tough Question... Good Luck To Those Who Try

WannaBPowerful

There is a fairly new protein suppliment out by VPXsports called Micellean Physique Altering Protein. Says it has the following:

45g of Sustained Dispersion Bioactive Proteins:

Micellean™ – Undenatured Micellar Casein

Thyroglobulin – Fat incinerating protein CAN THIS BE TRUE?

HGF™ – High Growth Factor Whey Protein WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND REGULAR WHEY?

Native (Skim Milk derived) Whey Protein Isolate HEARD THIS IS ABSORBED QUICKER AND EASIER. ANY TRUTH?

Steady state glycemic and Amino Acid Dispersion

L-Glutamine/Peptide Bonded Glutamine
NO Aspartame or Acesulfame K
NO Fructose
NO Sucrose, Corn syrup solids or hydrogenated oils
NO Fat-promoting high glycemic index maltodextrin
NO Caseinate, Ion exchange or other old-school proteins
NO Estrogen promoting inferior soy proteins
Low Lactose-generally safe for most people with milk allergies

IT SUPPOSEDLY RELEASES ALL OF THIS OVER A 7HOUR PERIOD TO KEEP YOUR BODY OUT OF THE CATOBOLISM STAGE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WAS A TOUGH ONE. ODD ARE MOST OF YOU OUT THERE ARE GONNA HAVE A CHALLENGE ANSWERING THIS ONE FOR ME. I APPRECIATE ANYONE'S REPLY'S WHO AT LEAST TRY. THIS SUPPLIMENT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Dio and Complete

Dio : Why is it you think VPX sux. You gotta have a reason.

Complete : How could it be slick marketing? I thought if you have something like that posted on the side of the suppliment or advertised on a site and magazine, it has to be true?

AHHHHHHH skim milk and casein,cheap and effective,btw I'm taking non fat milk,it's cheap and effective.
That's why I love the english language....you can twist it around and bang!!!!!!!! you got the unsuspecting and the ignorant clamoring for it and by the time they realise whats going on you would have already made a bundle.

VPX is easily one of the worst supplement company's out there. You could do a search here or bb.com on VPX and you would see more than enough thrashing. But I'll sum it up for you:

1. Their ads are bullsh*t
2. their products are bullsh*t
3. Their prohormones are either underdosed or full of inferior products.
4. There is no such thing as androtriol
5. You could buy better products, cheaper from many sources
6. They use steroid-like names and outrageous claims to shaft the unwary

Take the protein you are interested in:

You could get the same thing from proteinfactory.com for much less.

Their ad copy makes it look as though casein, sucralose and ion exchange protiens are bad - they are not

"I thought if you have something like that posted on the side of the suppliment or advertised on a site and magazine, it has to be true?"

I just noticed that you wrote the above. That statement does not generally hold true in most areas of business and it almost is never true when it comes to supplements.

Heres a good rule: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

dio, you sure androtriol doesn't exist? i can't remmeber who said it but someone on the board said they found its structure and info about it somewhere other than vpx.

WannaBPowerful, i posted about it at another board, and basically got that it's all marketing hype. i looked up info about thyroglobulin and vpx has to be full of shit on that.

Not completely positive, but I've been unable to locate a single reference to it. If you find the reference, post it.

Either way, it's a safe assumption that it doesn't do anything.

Top Bottom