Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

This is geigh...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
George what is this?

I tried to give Tiger88 plat for a week and got this. :(

"Sorry but this user has already received this gift before. One can only have this once! Please select another recepient. Thank you!"
 
I thought this was another Killahbee dedication thread before I opened it.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
1) :splat:

2) I want an answer from George this is geigh.
1. It's from a Canuck so it's worthless.

2. Being given plat is geigh.

3. It's a business so George wants you to revel in plat and then go through withdrawal and pony up the cash. If you're resistant to his,"Your first high is free" approach then he doesn't want you as a customer. George wants the plat junkies....
 
well then i guess you will just have to crown me then... :qt:
 
wow QT that was cool. thank you very much. i was in the pits not too long ago and now im back. your cool. thats an extra hug at the arnold. lol
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Them is fighting words :qt: lets wrestle :qt:

Bigmann how far are you from crowns?
What are crowns? Canadian fighting spirit, isn't that an oxymoron?
.
.
.
.
.
.
..


.
.
.
Just in case nobody realized, my anti-Canadian comments are a joke. I actually respect our Canadian allies and my dad gave me an ear drubbing yesterday about the same damned issue..apparently he liked the Canuks and Australians during WWII. :)
 
JavaGuru said:
What are crowns? Canadian fighting spirit, isn't that an oxymoron?
.
.
.
.
.
.
..


.
.
.
Just in case nobody realized, my anti-Canadian comments are a joke. I actually respect our Canadian allies and my dad gave me an ear drubbing yesterday about the same damned issue..apparently he liked the Canuks and Australians during WWII. :)
Yeah at your Dad giving you an ear full. :) But I still want to wrestle :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah at your Dad giving you an ear full. :) But I still want to wrestle :qt:
LOL...my dad...82 years old and with a walker@ 140 lbs putting javaguru in his place @ 240 lbs....it MUST have been funny for mom. I respect my father more than anything. He did teach me how to be a man....
 
JavaGuru said:
LOL...my dad...82 years old and with a walker@ 140 lbs putting javaguru in his place @ 240 lbs....it MUST have been funny for mom. I respect my father more than anything. He did teach me how to be a man....
He did a good job. :)
 
superqt4u2nv said:
George what is this?

I tried to give Tiger88 plat for a week and got this. :(

"Sorry but this user has already received this gift before. One can only have this once! Please select another recepient. Thank you!"


I love your other idea about the Karma Store birthday cards - I'll get to work on it right away.

This has really never come up as an issue before - most members do love their Plat Membership so much after trying it that they decide to keep it - after all, it's only $8.97 a month and costs less if you sign up for more months.

One thing to do is to give Tiger88 a gift certificate for any amount from $10 to $300. Then he can use that for his membership.

And thanks for posting your comments - I take all your feedback very seriously.
 
George Spellwin said:
I love your other idea about the Karma Store birthday cards - I'll get to work on it right away.

This has really never come up as an issue before - most members do love their Plat Membership so much after trying it that they decide to keep it - after all, it's only $8.97 a month and costs less if you sign up for more months.

One thing to do is to give Tiger88 a gift certificate for any amount from $10 to $300. Then he can use that for his membership.

And thanks for posting your comments - I take all your feedback very seriously.
Sweet glad you like my other idea karma is always an accepted forum of thanks :qt:
 
Top Bottom