Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Dermacrine stuff actually works!

i must say i do love the TRS but as far as dermacrine goes i ran two tubes and noticed nothing really neither did my brother or my father cant say i'll order it again though i prolly will give the 1T-TREN a shot along with continueing to purchess the TRS which i find to be very good supps

Thanks for the honest feedback...

-Eric

Would it be effective if i stacked this with 6-oxo?

6-oxo is known to have some anti-androgenic effects... as in, it prevents you from gaining muscle by binding to the androgen receptor and blocking testosterone.

So Id guess that you would probably have better results just doing the Dermacrine by itself, or stacked with something stronger like monsterdrol or diesalbolan.

-Eric

Is Dermacrine 21+ or would it be alright to take at 19?

It would be "safe" but not what I would recommend for someone that age.

Odds are you would get better results investing in the basics like IBCAA's and Creatine and a good casien/whey protein shake. Do you know if you are meeting 2 grams of protein per lb of bodywieght?

-Eric

It would be "safe" but not what I would recommend for someone that age.

Odds are you would get better results investing in the basics like IBCAA's and Creatine and a good casien/whey protein shake. Do you know if you are meeting 2 grams of protein per lb of bodywieght?

-Eric

Already have diet down perfect. Was just wondering if this was only 21+.

Top Bottom