Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

This day just keeps going fucking downhill!!

Austin316

Chairman
Chairman Member
First I lose my gear thus setting me wy the fuck back..fucking customs..then my date can't go out because her mom (18 and still at home) forbid her to go out tonight cuz she pised her mom off or something, so prob tomorrow but with my luck Im not ocunting on it...this day is fucking gay!
 
Gayness is the gayest shit ever.
 
Date older woman and you won't have this problem. Date a jacked gay guy at the gym and you won't have problems with gear.
 
lol...me an austin are having shitty nights. I also h ave a severe charley horse in my leg from squatting, never had such a cramp before, it's unblelievable, I can seriously barely walk......but oh well, I have to laugh it off because as bad as this is, at least i'm not seriously injured.... *knock on wood*
 
the 2 older girls Ive gone out with..one was totally just friend material the other was the girl that ditched me at the theatre cuz she's psycho over her brothers death
 
guy i know your pain,my girls mom decides when and where and whom with she can go,18 aswell

sorry about your gear though i'd be a mad mother fucker
 
Top Bottom