Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third week on Eq have a question about diet and injections

ripped20

I am 24 years old have been training for about 6 years did one cycle of sust 250 about a year ago. I am just starting my third week of Eq. I am doing 3cc (150mg) shots every three days and so far I have gained 5lbs. No Acne or other side effects :) The problem is my diet basically sucks, I eat as much protein as I can but sometimes that only works out to 50-100 grams of protein a day. Is it important to keep the protein up or is it more important to keep he calories above 3500. I know they are both important but if you had to say one was more important than the other which one is more important. Also I have a question about shooting the 3cc's, is it ok to shoot all 3cc's in one spot or should I split it up, and if I go to 4cc per shot can I shoot that all in one spot? I was at 165lbs and 5% body fat. Up to 170lbs and about same body fat. So far so good. Thanks for the info. Also I know I should be using more than 300 a week but I can't get any more. Got what I have from a guy who moved. :bawling: Thanks for your help and input.

can't help ya re: the eq. ( but 3 cc at a shot sounds like a little much ).

You definitely need waaaaaaaay more protien. If you can afford it get the new "clear" isowhey protien drinks ( "Perfect" makes a wicked one with nothin in it but 40g of pure bioavailable protien ) or for 1/2 the price buy a good whey powder and crank back 3 shakes a day. This is , of course, assuming that you are eating AT LEAST 3 good hical/hiprotien meals a day.

The number 1 things you will hear the guys sayin on this board is "get your protien!" Diet is as important as your workouts and more important than any AS that you are spendin money on. Until you got your diet, workouts and rest in order hold off on the AS .

good luck bro

h.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info. I just bought some Ultramet today and drank three of them throughtout the course of the day. I had a feeling I was screwing up bad with my diet now I realize I definately was. Maybe I'll make some better gains now.

Thanks bro :cool:

you can shoot 5 cc in the glutes with no worries, just inject slow and also heat it up before shooting . it allows the oils to flow much better . you need to take in more protein ed . take in atleast 1.5-2gm per pound of body weight. calories need to be increased as well. what are your goals of this cycle you doing. are you only taking eq. as for sides. very little to no water and acne is usual a minimum. eq is geat for a cutting cycle

Protein is your friend here bro, and yes 5cc or even 6cc at a time is ok.

I just picked up 100 6cc syringes from Monoject, I will use every cc of every syringe. Not a drop or cc wasted.

What I'm trying to say is if I have a 5cc syringe, I always fill it and shoot 5cc's.

If you dont eat enough protein youre gonna wind up tellin everyone that EQ sucks. I put a scoop on top of a bowl of high fiber cereal a couple times a day, drink a myoplex or 2, drink a recovery drink after i work out and eat 2 reg meals with protein (like eggs in the morning and chicken or steak for dinner) That works out to about 6 or 7 small meals (except for dinner where i do some eating) with at least 40 grams of protein and, most importantly, its convenient as hell.

3ccs is not too much for one inject, just inject slow... i read on another post that someone takes at least 30sec per cc and that sounds like a good guide to me.

Your not that heavy and its only your second time on gear, so 300mg isnt all that low for you in my opinion. Personally, I wouldnt do any steroid by itself and youd probably be happier with the cycle with a little added test, but I wouldnt beat yourself up too much over it. Readin what some of the guys do on these boards will make you think that anything less than 1gram a week isnt any better than creatine, but, that isnt always the case. Keep in mind that some of the guys posting probably weigh 80lbs more than u do, have done many, many more cycles and have goals entirely different from yours. Keep things in perspective. There is no reason to do 1000mg per week if you are satisfied with the results of 500mg or even 300mg. Everyone reacts different.

Im not sure what your goals are, but if im reading you right, you probably are just tryin to look better for the summer and will probably be happy with the results of a good diet and 300mg EQ/wk

Eating properly on cycle and getting enough protien is non-negotiable if you want to have a successful cycle. It takes allot of dedication to have a successful cycle. You do have to train hard, but it is only one of the keys to a successful cycle.

These guys are giving you some great advise, I just hope listen to what they are telling you. It is good that you are asking questions, that's what everyone is here for.

when i draw it in the syringe , i put the cap back on the needle and run the syringe under hot water. makes it easy to shoot . works great when your shooting 3cc's

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks for all the great info. I am 24 and have been lifting for 6 years I started out at 132lbs and got up to 165 at 5% body fat naturally. Then last year I did a cycle of Sust 250 and blew up to 187 and I felt great and was strong as hell. Since then I have slowly shrunk back down to 165 even though I never took longer than three days in a row off. So I want to cycle again to put on some size for the summer. I don't want to get too crazy so I was able to get a hold of some Eq and it seems to be working well for me. I am just starting my third week and I have gained 5lbs already. I am not looking to get huge just bigger and I am prone to acne so I don't want mega doses of test although I do have 20cc on hand if I decide to work it in to the cycle. Also I am 5'7'' so the weight is about right for the height I think. Anyway thanks again for all the great info. I increased the protein intake yesterday to 2grams / pound I'll let you know how the cycle works out.

:p

Top Bottom