Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of going on hrt 51

greekster

I posted a few weeks ago on the steroid forum and I'm thinking of going on HRT for the rest of my days. I'm 51, in good shape 6 foot 2 200 lbs and have been lifting for 30 years.

I just start cycling this year and I'm coming off a 75 eod tren 300test cycle in a month. I've never been on tren and I hear how hard it shuts you down, so my question is all this clomid HCG and noveldex I had got for PCT is no good if I go on HRT? Do I try and restart my own production too or just forget it and hit 150 test a week instead of coming all the way off.

What is the best way for me at this point? Thanks for any help.

Geekster, have you had a blood test to find out where you are? Or are you just running a cycle. HRT is for ever and monitored by a doc. I would suggest run what you have for PCT see how you feel (this might take a while), get a blod test and take it from there.

yea, if your considering HRT, you should probably wait a coyple months until you done with PCT to see where you sit naturally and go from there.

Top Bottom