Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

The Nature Boy said:
that is most bizzarre. I can't fathom why it would send you here. One last thing.

Go back to where I told you to delete the internet files (tools, internet options) what does it say your home page is?

it wont let me go back now. its like this damn machine is progressively getting worse. i'll probably wont even get to log on eventually.

candygirl said:
I think you must just want to stay in this thread. Don't have anything better to do like write another book?

hey candygirl, what are you doing? stay awhile. talk to me, im lonely.
you dont post very much. do you like creed?

I mainly get on here from work so I don't always have a lot of time.

Yes, but I don't have the new one CD yet. Is it as good as the others?

candygirl said:
I mainly get on here from work so I don't always have a lot of time.

Yes, but I don't have the new one CD yet. Is it as good as the others?

i like it alot. its sounds like a different creed, its good. its worth buying.

where do you work or what do you do?

I work for an expert witness/lawyer type. I run the business side. What about you? I see you're part of the night crew.

candygirl said:
I work for an expert witness/lawyer type. I run the business side. What about you? I see you're part of the night crew.

well actually i work a rotating shift, but i consider myself part of the "night crew".
mainly cause i have nonthing intelligent to say. thats where most of the useless thread starters dwell.
i post occasionally in the daytime to see whats going on and see why the day crew thinks thier shit dont stink.

candygirl said:
I usually don't have much to say myself-just like commenting on no-brainers.

then its official, i hereby bestow "night crew" status upon you.

you have met the qaulifications. welcome aboard candygirl.

Top Bottom