Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There are only 96 blacks in UCLA's freshman class (2%) [news item]

thats because most blacks are to busy gang banging and acting like mobsters....they would much rather hump and shoot up then actually apply themselves...look at the statistics...the stats prove my point...

this post will surely agravate people but it is the truth...

I know that many people in the black communtiy have great potential...most use that potential however on stupid idiot behavior

word homey

Z E E K said:
thats because most blacks are to busy gang banging and acting like mobsters....they would much rather hump and shoot up then actually apply themselves...look at the statistics...the stats prove my point...

this post will surely agravate people but it is the truth...

I know that many people in the black communtiy have great potential...most use that potential however on stupid idiot behavior

word homey

Please don't post this garbage in my thread, I would prefer not to erase it.

:cow:

samoth said:
but what if a URM never had the chance in HS to show his or her true potential due to this-or-that related to ethnicity?

It's a pretty big issue that can be argued well from both sides.

THat's how life is. Fair for some and unfair for others. Some kids will be born rich others not. Some are intelligent, others dumb, some black, others white. Blame God, Allah, Budha or the whole cosmic system but no matter what its part of the game and we can't create an unfair situation just to fix another one.

I LOVE THE ATOM BOMB....

BRING IT, BOMB ME BABY!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET THE BOMBS DROP

BOOOOOOOOYUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samoth said:
This is exactly why AA is such a huge issue.

If one were to have a bright son or daughter working hard to get into HYPSCM, but gets dinged because AA allowed some URM to get in with lower grades, ECs, LORs, etc, you have one pissed off parent then.

This isn't one of the college admissions forums, please drop the acronyms.

Top Bottom