Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Walking Dead

lol

bro we aren't all stupid, you're being an ediot for thinking we don't think you were head over heals for cindy bro

lol

bro we aren't all stupid, you're being an ediot for thinking we don't think you were head over heals for cindy bro

In the last decade there has been one chick I've been head over heels for and her name starts with an M. Our first date was church, followed by hot wings at jeds (a local sports bar), a long walk at Wildwood (local park) and a movie at the dollar theater( "Little Miss Sunshine"); We both still have the movie stub.

It would be wise to not comment on other peoples feelings unless they have confided in you.

lies

and you have a running history of shitty dates ;)

sports bar and dollar theatre

Indeed...fucking Twilight was on FX all last week...real vampires don't sparkle in sunlight they burst into flames....

I never got into Twilight I think it retarded same with all the other crappy vampire shows movies etc... This from a girl that watched newlyweds ;)

What is up with the hunger game you know? Seems like a lot of hype but I don't see that there is any retarded vampired zombies in it. Is it about fighting?

I never got into Twilight I think it retarded same with all the other crappy vampire shows movies etc... This from a girl that watched newlyweds ;)

What is up with the hunger game you know? Seems like a lot of hype but I don't see that there is any retarded vampired zombies in it. Is it about fighting?
me too, QT, me too. I have zero interest in zombies, vampires, etc. Why is this shit to popular? It's stupid to me.
I did like LOTR Trilogy though. But, not Harry Potter.

Top Bottom