Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Versatility of D-Spark...

absolutely bro... D-Spark and HCgenerate is a definite... I think unleashed fits in nicely with them as well... Then you could add either n2burn or forged burner to really get the leaning effect with it... You are covering all bases with these 4 on the stack and you will still keep excellent strength and should be able to drop fat while holding on to muscle...

Hey Dylan - thanks for the set up!

Would you still recommend hcgen in pct even though I've been using it throughout the cycle? Or would I need a break from it?

D spark is proving to be quite popular and stacks in very well for both pct's and natty runs, il often incorporate N2BM Bridge, D-spark and Ancient strength for off cycle bridges and this combo works very well for me :D

D-Spark is going to be a staple as part of a sarms cycle... It is absolutely the perfect match for that type of use... There is a small concern of gyno with osta, and although small, it has shown in users and a full AI is not necessary but a product like dspark, that provides protection for that AND gives that extra boost in strength and energy as well as DAA is absolutely ideal for a sarms stack...

D-Spark is going to be a staple as part of a sarms cycle... It is absolutely the perfect match for that type of use... There is a small concern of gyno with osta, and although small, it has shown in users and a full AI is not necessary but a product like dspark, that provides protection for that AND gives that extra boost in strength and energy as well as DAA is absolutely ideal for a sarms stack...

Dylan, I like D-spark with a SARMS bridge, but what's your take on adding HCGenerate to a SARMS bridge? :)

Top Bottom