Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Versatility of D-Spark...

dylangemelli

I wanted to take a few moments to talk to you about D-Spark... This is an extremely versatile product that many of you may not know all of the facts on and I felt that it was pertinent for many of you guys to know what you may be missing out on...

I feel that the main draw to D-Spark is that there are THREE WAYS to effectively use D-Spark and they are all in a much different manner...

The first way would be to run it as a stand-alone muscle builder or as part of bridge in between cycles... An optimal way to run it for these types of cycles would be to take 2-3 tabs per day with food and make sure to spread it out evenly throughout the day... I feel that 3 tabs is the optimal dosage here... It will decrease estrogen, so only take 3 if you can tolerate a bit lower estrogen level... Make sure to take in plenty of protein and train for strength and size... I would highly recommend incorporating the supplement GEAR with this method to fully enhance muscle protein synthesis and get the most results you can get in the size aspect...

The second way to run D-Spark is as a non-stim PreWorkout... This method will provide bigger and tighter pumps in the gym as well as acting as a blood flow enhancer... The optimal way to dose this for this method would be to take 2-3 tabs 60-90 minutes before your workout... You will get a spike in testosterone with this product and a big increase in confidence while performing.

The third way to effectively utilize D-Spark is as an AI during a cycle or during Post Cycle Therapy... The optimal dose for this method is 4 to 5 tablets a day dependent upon the AI needs of the user... I would recommend starting at 4 and assessing from that point forward...

As you can see from the description above, D-Spark is effective in a multitude of ways as provides needs for many different scenarios and users... I stand by this product as being one of the most underrated supplements out there and one that is HIGHLY effective and definitely useful to all of you...

This can be bought at needtobuildmuscle.com... Use coupon code Dylan10 for 10%...

If you ever have any questions on how to utilize D-Spark, do not hesitate to pm me and I will be happy to answer your questions...

Thanks for the write up Dylan I was just thinking about dspark and how to incorporate it with me plans.

What would you fine gents think of this:

I was thinking about running a bottle of dspark after a blast whilst staying cruising on a trt dose. I am not planning a full pct due to the trt but would like to run some natty stuff post cycle.

Was thinking dspark along with a bottle of BRidge. (Hcgenerate throughout blast cycle but not post)

Thoughts on using it this way while still staying on low dose test? Would it be a good combination with bridge?

would d spark be optimal for a 21 year old? or is this product centered more toward older gentlemen? thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the write up Dylan I was just thinking about dspark and how to incorporate it with me plans.

What would you fine gents think of this:

I was thinking about running a bottle of dspark after a blast whilst staying cruising on a trt dose. I am not planning a full pct due to the trt but would like to run some natty stuff post cycle.

Was thinking dspark along with a bottle of BRidge. (Hcgenerate throughout blast cycle but not post)

Thoughts on using it this way while still staying on low dose test? Would it be a good combination with bridge?

it would be great to run that way bro... what would your main goal be after your cycle in terms of size, strength, leaning out etc... ?? i can set you up a nice natty stack...

would d spark be optimal for a 21 year old? or is this product centered more toward older gentlemen? thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

you can definitely use it bro... the main thing for you is to watch your estrogen with it... make sure it doesn't get too low but that would not be your reason for using it... keep it at 3 tabs a day...

Using it right now with keto burn and unleashed for pct from sarms and I feel like I never got off and my sex drive is crazy. I like it for sure

This stuff flat out works! I have had a few good runs with D-Spark so far. The only issue I have with it is having to cycle it.

it would be great to run that way bro... what would your main goal be after your cycle in terms of size, strength, leaning out etc... ?? i can set you up a nice natty stack...

Hey thanks brotha, ill take ya up on that offer.

Will be coming off modest doses of tren and test and remaining on trt dose cyp 100 per wk.

Goals would be to shed water and lean out a post cycle. Have bridge, dspark, hcgen and PC/unleashed in the house. Of course, could pick up anything else also. I wasn't planning much of a pct due to trt cruise dose, but, I would like to transition into a lean out phase and just get my body back to as normal as possible after using tren and superdrol

Thanks dylan

Hey thanks brotha, ill take ya up on that offer.

Will be coming off modest doses of tren and test and remaining on trt dose cyp 100 per wk.

Goals would be to shed water and lean out a post cycle. Have bridge, dspark, hcgen and PC/unleashed in the house. Of course, could pick up anything else also. I wasn't planning much of a pct due to trt cruise dose, but, I would like to transition into a lean out phase and just get my body back to as normal as possible after using tren and superdrol

Thanks dylan

absolutely bro... D-Spark and HCgenerate is a definite... I think unleashed fits in nicely with them as well... Then you could add either n2burn or forged burner to really get the leaning effect with it... You are covering all bases with these 4 on the stack and you will still keep excellent strength and should be able to drop fat while holding on to muscle...

Top Bottom