Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The training program P90X and it's negatives

JosephMo

So I've put some research into a good training program and well this P90X just seemed like the most perfect training plan for weight loss, until I run into an article talking about the cons, what called my attention is that the intense demand of energy can cause health issues for the average person that's not used to intensive work out 7 days a week, you guys have been in the game for long time , what are your thoughts on this?

P90x is perfectly safe unless you have any serious pre-existing health conditions. Unless your doctor has told you not to exercise strenuously for a certain medical reason, there is absolutely no reason at all why you can't do P90x.

P90x is a not bad workout plan. For something you can do at home, it's going to be about your best bet. Getting a gym membership and lifting weights in a commercial gym setting is going to be your best option but P90x is better then nothing and a good starting point if you have never worked out before.

Just an FYI - you can find most of the p90x videos for free on YouTube

Im more of a weight lifting guy, so never really was fond of these type of working out routines personally.

I see them as cardio or aerobics pretty much

P90X is extremely effective for fat loss.......but so would any program that had you training intensely and in a caloric deficit.

It is quite an effective programm, and I don't think there should be any major problems with your heart when doing it. However, one thing I don't like about all these programms, is that they are selling a one-size-fitts all kind of approach, which is not right - everybody is different, so different things will be optimal for each individual.

Top Bottom