Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Squat (the king of exercises)

Newmans own, thats kind of like the H.I.T. method of training. It states to only workout 3 time a week for 45mins, using only those basic exercises. People have been making awsome size gains.

Well I have heard of that But I do go into 6 sets the first set is the warm up.

And take 3 minute break in between each set.

Oh yea also I am doing 12 reps for each set.

I am probably over trainning as of now but I am making great strenght gains and size for such a short period of time.

I will switch to different trainning method in the middle of june.

The Key to size is to allways shock the muscle. YYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Got me I think my body is still reacting to the inital shock that I placed on it.
Thats why I am going to switch it up in the middle of june.
And then I will go back to it.

Its a Scrambled mess when I type and my words don't relay onto the page.

:D

its the king of make your ass sore in the morning too:D
seriously great post i have read a couple of articles about the subject it seem to be word of truth in scientific bodybuilding circles.:cool:

I found that when I squat heavy and deadlift heavy I gain some serious thickness. Unfortunately, this thickness is also in my waist. Which is Ok to a point, but a 36 inch waist is a little thick at the belly button, but my 52 inch chest sort of balances it out. Does anyone else have a problem with this also? I read somewhere that Dave Palumbo quit doing squats and deads for this very reason.

Top Bottom