Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The small legs syndrome

JayO: No shit, I didn't know that, I've never seen Flex at a show, but now you mention it I remember that Flex has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Perhaps with A LOT of stretching it is possible for a man with very large muscular legs to maintain full flexibility.

hardgainer (pump)

Any Miracles success stories

Most of all your answers prove my point: you have to be born with big legs to have them. Most guys here who admitted having big legs were under 5'7", and I have never seen a guy in my gym with that height who did not have big legs. Good for you guys and enjoy but it does not help me at all... It`s like the 6'3" baskettball player trying to help the 5'5" guy imporve his jump to the net.
So any real miracle success stories here, guys that somehow found the key to gaining leg muscle mass. Thanks to CONTRACTION for his ideas on the problems.
Maybe the only way for me to get legs is to work out in 0 gravity in the ISS... That`s how lost am I at trying to find a solution.
Glenn

Greg Llyod was a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Contraction, please email me that workout. I , like other 6'1 and above lifters, have a BITCH of a time adding mass to my legs. My dad is 6'4 , I'm 6'1, and my legs are just as long as his. I would love to see the this workout and give you some feedback on it after a month.

Thanks, bro.

Well I tried that link, it didnt work, so Ican't comment on what they say at all. As for natural legs, this isn't always true- genetics, (along with other things) will determine how fast you grow and to what ultimate size, but anyone can improve. I started out with 22 " thighs and they are now 29- even though I am cutting up right now. They only grew to 25" my first few years of training and it wsn't until I did HEAVY leg work that they grew- by heavy I, mean squats up to 500 or 600 lbs , leg presses over 1000, and pegging the stack on the leg extension machine. And none of that 4 or 5 sets of 10 crap either....warmup, do your heavy set or two, then move on, then go home and rest. My legs grew best on once or twice a week workouts..I presently do them once.

Last edited:
if anything, i have big leg syndrome, i can't stand my huge calves, like my legs are symetrical and look good and stuff except my calves, they're just large.... :bawling:

Top Bottom