Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SICKEST THING ever...

I feel like taken some Anibiotics just because i watched it .
Brad.

why wouldn't that guy have gone to the doctors when it was probably less than half the size of that? Pretty stupid person if you ask me. I'd be in that er room 1st thing and let the docs just cut it open and get it all out of there!

Have you seen the guy with the abcess on the back of his neck and the doc removing it? That's pretty gross also..

sparetire said:
why wouldn't that guy have gone to the doctors when it was probably less than half the size of that? Pretty stupid person if you ask me. I'd be in that er room 1st thing and let the docs just cut it open and get it all out of there!

Have you seen the guy with the abcess on the back of his neck and the doc removing it? That's pretty gross also..

link?

That is not a spider bite. That is a freaking BOT FLY! Holy cow, go to the doctor! Those flies lay their larvae on you and the larvae burrows under the skin until it is ready to go out on its own. You have to get all the larvae out! Those were most definitely bot fly larvae he was pulling out. They have little hook things that hold on, and you are not supposed to just dig them out with tweezers like that. A doctor should do it. Otherwise, pieces of the larvae can break off and stay in there causing a nasty infection. It appears he already has a horrific infections, anyway.

Compare that vid to this botfly wound and you will agree. http://scienceblogs.com/tfk/2007/07/botflies.php

Top Bottom