Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Shitty Smell of Mexico U.G. gear ??? c@aak

MustangMuscle09

It doesn't matter what gear you buy in Mexico it seems like it all smells, looks, and not a big difference in the gains. Basically what I was asking was/is if anybody know what exactly is the main issues with the gear in Mexico . All bottles I received are underdosed, underfilled and have this horrible smell ( in which it doesn't matter the lab it all comes out the same). I was curious if anybody knew if the U.G.'s in Mexico have or are sending out gear that's not worth a shit. That's why I was wondering what they cutting (mixing) the gear with to shit on consumer but helps them save money... Like I said everything looks legit, has just juice to show results but for multiple labs to smell the same even after years apart... Just giving some advice to the fellas thinking about ordering from the U.G's.

I would never get anything from an UG lab in Mexico

name some labs

I have an associate who buys in bulk so that's the main reason it is U.G. To my knowledge. But whenever the huge bust went down labs like Q.V. , TTOKYO, DENKALL... You couldn't trust them to come from Mexico. The gear I have now is by Immuno labs, REAL gains but just enough to make you believe its legit.. I also bought from Romania and compared fullness of vials and of course no unusual smell whatsoever... All I was wanting friendly advice in the gear from Mexico, like has anybody else experience the same problems and Actually I did, but just wanting to hear from more experienced people. And for BIG ASS TURD I know you can get O.T.C. But I don't live any where near there so I have a runner who buys in bulk but if you tried that at a pharmacy or vet it throws up red flags.. Personal use your just wasting Federale's time and effort. I was seeking info and friendly advice.

Last edited:
Denkall smelled like a dead animal one time, the whole box. Stopped using all Mexico gear after that.

walking into a pharmacy does not throw up a red flag, walk into any farmacia here in mexico, ask for your sostenon 250, your primoteston and they will dispatch you with a smile and give you your change. walk into a veterinary place and they will now require you to have a scrip, and the deca, which is called norandren 50 is all but gone from the market.

as for the ugs operating in mexico, you need to update your info, you didnt name one. omega, sciroxx, delta, nova, super rooster to name a few. i have tried and used most and sorry apart from the fact that most are very underdosed or pure oil, none have had that smell you keep pushing for.

maybe post up some pics in the gear section of the gear you are getting, that might help.

Top Bottom