Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Scotsman

you're a big dude bro. but you probably already knew that.
bf is on the high side though. but you probably already knew that as well.
how big're those arms anyway? gotta be 20 inches atleast.

SAGAT said:
you're a big dude bro. but you probably already knew that.
bf is on the high side though. but you probably already knew that as well.
how big're those arms anyway? gotta be 20 inches atleast.

Arms are around 20.5-21.
Not too worried about bodyfat right now but I did just start up cardio again after bulking.

Cheers,
Scotsman

that's about what i thought as well. you're sitting around 280-290, right? well i can sure tell you eat your wheaties that's for damn sure.

SAGAT said:
that's about what i thought as well. you're sitting around 280-290, right? well i can sure tell you eat your wheaties that's for damn sure.

Weighed in at 298 yesterday. May drop to about 285 to increase mobility for my contest in caugust.

Cheers,
Scotsman

All bout strength right? Cool. Do you do any neck excercises? Not to flame but looks kinda small in comparison, traps seem small too...doing uprights? I know those competitions are very specific...how do you train for them?

JATCA69 said:
All bout strength right? Cool. Do you do any neck excercises? Not to flame but looks kinda small in comparison, traps seem small too...doing uprights? I know those competitions are very specific...how do you train for them?

Yep all about the strength, gave up trying to do bodybuilding a long time ago, I just simply hate dieting down.

Neck is 20" so maybe just camera angle. I do shrugs with around 700lbs so don't know about the traps being small just a weird angle again.

Basically you have to do the events along with doing the regular gym stuff.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom