Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Progress Pics Thread

The second photo I look like I'm holding more fat in the lower part of the mid section but it's cause I'm hunched over. Just turned 16 to

Not sure if you can see pictures but

5ft 9
190-195lbs
Bf 13-15 %
Training 1 year and 10ish months (1 year solid)
16 years old

Just came off a one year bulk and went from 135lb to 200lb in about a year, was extremely skinny and fragile. then got sick and dropped to 190lb. Just started a moderate cut (low carb/High fat) I bloated slightly but added 3 1/2 inches on my arms, 4 inches on my legs, and 6 inches around the chest. Sounds like a whole lot of bullshit but it's not. I recommend people to measure body parts and weigh themselves weekly, to look back and realise what you've come from.

Currently sitting 190-195 (weight changes daily) everything's leanish except holding a little fat in the lower stomach/back region. Have started dieting as I want to get in s super shredded shape for summer. Kind of treating it like a connect prep

View attachment 131893View attachment 131893View attachment 131903View attachment 131913

seriously no point in contest prepping until you have trained for a decent amount of time. you should spend more time growing than dieting. this is a mistake i made and from pushing bodyfat down to stage condition i fucked my test up and am looking at being on trt now at such a young age. get beach lean by all means but i dont reccomend going below 8% bf

cant see your photo but stats sound good 💪

evan bro i cant see your photo 😢 your stats are insane but i cant see what you look like, im curious to see how jacked you are

How strange I just send it through my phone maybe that's why.. Not jacked at all bro! I wish

seriously no point in contest prepping until you have trained for a decent amount of time. you should spend more time growing than dieting. this is a mistake i made and from pushing bodyfat down to stage condition i fucked my test up and am looking at being on trt now at such a young age. get beach lean by all means but i dont reccomend going below 8% bf

cant see your photo but stats sound good 💪

No way would I wee diet down to contest shape, just meant I was treating it like a comp so I stick to my diet. I've never really counted macros until this week, just ate as much as I could. I'd say somewhere in between 4000-5000 calories though. This is the first time my diet will be in point.

Thanks man. Still have a long way to my ultimate goal

Keep them coming :)

I have been to Geneva so have gone back but nothing a few weeks of hard training and eating won't fix :)

Top Bottom