Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the pill or not?

I dropped some weight once I got off the pill.

We all know that the pill, especially the high dosage ones cause water retention and also have estrogen, which some say promotes the creation of body fat, so it couldn't hurt to get off the pill for a while, right?

i don't compete, but i went off the pill a couple months ago. it just didn't make sense to me to be putting more estrogen in my body when it inhibits muscle gains, or so i read.

now i'm checking into getting an IUD as an alternative to bc.

It would help you to figure out whether you're on a high or low dose pill. If it turns out to be low dose, it may not make much of a difference at all.

Personally I've been debating whether or not to go on it because I'm afraid of the weight gain and water retention...although I guess I could go on it and do a few cycles of clen a month or so after...

My personal experience has been with Lunelle, which is an injectable form of the same chemicals as a low dose pill. I gained about 3 pounds, most of which was water. It comes off every time I get my period.

I dont know what dose is low exactly but I used to be on Mircette, and my doctor told me it is the lowest dose. Orthotricyclin is also fairly low

brwnidgrl said:
Does anyone know what the dose would be to be considered a low dose pill?

20 micrograms of estrogen.

Mircette & Allesse are both this dosage - & they are the lowest dosage available.

I'm fairly certain ortho-tricyclen is 30 Micrograms, & the ones that are the highest have 35.

Top Bottom