Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the PERFECT CRIME.....

Who says the perfect crime has to be murder? Isn't driving above the speed limit against the law, and thus, a crime? The speed limit on the way home from school is 40mph. I did 50mph on the way home the last day of school. I wasn't caught.

BAM, I've committed the perfect crime, only it is no longer perfect because I confessed. That's ok, though. There is at least one other time to which I will not confess. =)

-Warik

We all know who REALLY killed Jon Benet Ramsey...

...but the US government doesn't want you to know.

BILL CLINTON & HILARY!

AT THE WACO COMPOUND! DURING THE ATF RAID!

while JANET RENO WATCHED!

sorry, it's the clomid doing this to me.

my 2 cents...

BeardedClam said:
who was the guy that clinton had killed?

Please be more specific. That's like yelling out: "Hey! You in the red white & blue!" at an Independence Day party.

-Warik

Perfect crime, no real such thing but heres a way for someone to commit a hit, murder and make it possibly perfect.

Get involved with waste management in some capacity.
After the deed is done, well the body is not sent into the recycling bin, but the garbage bin, Into the garbage truck to the landfill(best bet is to chop up the body and bag it separately) Ok once the body and parts are properly disposed of in the landfill and buried it is next to impossible to find as ponce that shit is buried it ain't environmentally friendly to dig up landfill once it has been sitting there due to toxic wastes, gases etc.

So joe blow just disappeared, left town whatever.

Where the perfect part goes out the window is if between the killing and the landfill burying the body is somehow found.

THere was a case in Montreal I believe years ago where they suspected a guy had been murdered and buried in a landfill but they could not prove it because it was too dangerous to dig up to find out.

Other then that take a boat ride and dump it in the ocean(never a lake) with a good weight set to go along with the body and the rest takes care of itself.

Hey, talk about the perfect crime...

What about the assassination of John F Kennedy??!?

If that doens't qualify as the perfect crime of the previous century, I don't know what will.

hardgainer (well?)

Top Bottom