Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the PERFECT CRIME.....

RyanH said:
The old man has an alibi....his wife.

OH MY GOD! WHICH LAW SCHOOL ACCEPTED YOU?

Yeah, he's a retired literature professor at the University of Colorado with a nice pension. She reviews movies in the local paper.

I think she needs him. I hope that if I'm every charged with a crime, you'll be the prosecuting attorney!

Do you belive that she would really standby her husband the pedophile?

Out to win----at all costs---aren't you may? Defame, slam, cloud the issues......FULL THROTTLE TONIGHT.:p :p :p

may they generally as in speaking the detectives at alibis using the reid interview system. I am not saying it is fool proof but a damn good system.
in my opinion it was a school friend's brother who had a crush on her. little people are easy to hide

RyanH said:
Out to win----at all costs---aren't you may? Defame, slam, cloud the issues......FULL THROTTLE TONIGHT.:p :p :p

I challenge you to point out where I defamed, slammed, and clouded the issues, Ryan. It's obvious that I've beaten you at your own game so you're going to impeach my ethics. Surely, you've not exhausted all of your debate skills from that little black bag of lawyer tricks.

May the real issue is, in fact, your ethics. Have you played the game well?

I question your tactics.

Please stay focused. ON point: Issue---ethics, yours.

One would want to commit the perfect crime b/c perhaps she has an insurance policy waiting to mature, or one just wants to accomplish any other personal motive....

Smile, don't sound so angry all of the time Clam.

RyanH said:
Please stay focused. ON point: Issue---ethics, yours.

I'm sorry Mr. RyanH but who was it that pointed out his opponent's grammar error when he ran out of substantive arguments? Hmmm ....

P.S. Show us your dick!

Top Bottom