Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The only lean foods I like...

Snowbat

I'm currently bulking by doing mainly compound excercices (dips, pull ups, squads) and some isolation for the stubborn areas (plate pinches, hammer curls and calf raises) twice a week, full body. And it works pretty well. I gained approx 13 lbs in about 6 months which is a lot for me considering I've struggled with being underweight my whole life. It's enough to keep me going anyways.

Seeing how I'm hyperkinetic and I have a fast metabolism, I understand I need to eat a lot. It's just hard to make sure you don't gain too much fat when bulking.
I heard that it's best to eat lean food to maximize the "good" nuritions intake and minimize the fat-making intake.
The problem is... there is a lot of food that I truly dislike. I mean... I really hate chicken meat and I hate nuts too for example.
On the other hand, I really like fish. Codfish, pollack fish (or however you call that in English), salmon and tuna which I like in particular. The only meats I really like are hamburgers (which I had to drop because they're fatty as hell), veal and a good steak.
I dropped the crap food like pizza, chips and candy, I drink one or two glasses of alchohol per week max and I never drink any of these crapdrinks like cola, fanta or sprite.

Now my question is: is it ok to rely mainly on fish (considering I eat healthy amounts of good veggies and rice) to bulk? Are these foods fat-making? And veal's ok to eat right?

Thanks!

Sure you could rely mainly on fish and veil. Just remember that fats are your friends though, especially saturated fats. And dietary cholesterol. I'm serious.

Fish is a great source, I would say chuck some steak in every couple of days as red meat is high in creatine, aswell as saturated fat, which helps keep testosterone levels high. How about eggs/protein shakes/cottage cheese?

Eggs in particular, get on them.

Top Bottom