Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

i wish digital cameras were out when i was dating. :(

I had about 30 or so women on film in college but wife made me throw all of them away. Should of burned them onto a DVD for save keeping and nights alone. :)

Me and my boys in college said it did not count if you did not catch her on video. You had to film her for it to count. We had a contest one summer.

Will 17
Andrew 15
Me 11
Brian 11
Matt 9
Jer 3

all the whey said:
It is an old trick that all us guys do. Take the toilet paper out. Then, when she uses it and asks for more. You bust in with the Camera!~~~!@@@

So what was your excuse for the busting in on the other girls when they had shit paper

My man Will used to do that too!!! Funny move.

all the whey said:
It is an old trick that all us guys do. Take the toilet paper out. Then, when she uses it and asks for more. You bust in with the Camera!~~~!@@@

blueta2 said:
will there be pie there? If so, I'll go for 3 weeks!

Sub reminds me of Rain Man!

Cover, never take a man's opinion about your own body. It's like a man having a say on abortion.

ok, now about that pie...
rain man was a genius, and iv demonstrated that im not autistic or whatever he was, so you basically just called me a genius. thanks.

although woman deserves ultimate say on abortion, a man's wishes should still be considered. unless of course, along with a man having no say in abortion, you mean having no say in any part of bringing a child into the world which also means he shouldnt be held accountable for child support. if the woman decides to bring the child into existance then its on her to support it and if the man didnt want it he shouldnt have to deal with it.

but your a feminist with the IQ of a vegan bodybuilder, so you probably didnt take logic into account

Top Bottom