Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official fuck me thread..... And my european vacation Picture requests thread

DBBT said:
cue get any juice in and around Paris?

Good question. I would if my sister wasn't coming. IDK france's gear laws. Even then, I would send a vial or 2 of test home :p

dabuffguy said:
Good question. I would if my sister wasn't coming. IDK france's gear laws. Even then, I would send a vial or 2 of test home :p
absofriignlutely...Bro, there are sooooooo many ways to get a good deal amount back ON you that would not fit in a package...llol...oh going out of country makes you think, "wonder if I can pick up some sauce on this trip?!"

DBBT said:
absofriignlutely...Bro, there are sooooooo many ways to get a good deal amount back ON you that would not fit in a package...llol...oh going out of country makes you think, "wonder if I can pick up some sauce on this trip?!"

Nay, I checked and it's illegal in france. Can't get w/o script. shit. I was getting excited.

dabuffguy said:
Nay, I checked and it's illegal in france. Can't get w/o script. shit. I was getting excited.

is there a web site anyone knows of that has every country in the world and 'is gear illegal yes/no?

DBBT said:
dude what's crackin with 'alan'

never got in touch. That was the only idea I had. I'll be in paris tonight (which is tomorrow there). I'm leaving in about 20 minutes.

It must be a VERY expensive holiday for you yanks to come to Europe now...

The dollar has been absolutely assraped recently

Top Bottom