Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official countdown to 80k poast for Woot thread!!!

lolololol

80K!

Well, i have been here 10 years...met some amazing people...went through a lot of shit with my EF bros and broettes in this time...got married...had 2 boys....got divorced....met an amazing girl, and am now having another kid in 3 weeks...this site has helped me in so many ways....one of them is never working out....like who works out? I learnt a lot of shit from some well respected members here...being a MOD is an accomplishment to me here because i have so much respect for the member and the Mod team at EF...it's like family here...love it...thats why i never left. I hope you all have an awesome Christmas and a great New Year..i wish you all the best (besides Fitguy)

Can i drink winny?

80K!

Well, i have been here 10 years...met some amazing people...went through a lot of shit with my EF bros and broettes in this time...got married...had 2 boys....got divorced....met an amazing girl, and am now having another kid in 3 weeks...this site has helped me in so many ways....one of them is never working out....like who works out? I learnt a lot of shit from some well respected members here...being a MOD is an accomplishment to me here because i have so much respect for the member and the Mod team at EF...it's like family here...love it...thats why i never left. I hope you all have an awesome Christmas and a great New Year..i wish you all the best (besides Fitguy)

Can i drink winny?

nice life

Top Bottom