Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Took the strength stack (AMP02 and MCC) and tore my legs up today. I did 5 brutal sets of squats (425 x 5) and 5 sets of stiff legg deads (275 x 5) followed by 100 reps (200 lbs) on the leg extension... I am going to need a wheelchair within the next 2 days. I felt like warrior in the gym today, I was on a mission killing the weights... My endurance and strength is through the roof! I finished strong with 20 mins on the stepper for cardio. Haa I love this shit- got me still going!

v shape said:
Took the strength stack (AMP02 and MCC) and tore my legs up today. I did 5 brutal sets of squats (425 x 5) and 5 sets of stiff legg deads (275 x 5) followed by 100 reps (200 lbs) on the leg extension... I am going to need a wheelchair within the next 2 days. I felt like warrior in the gym today, I was on a mission killing the weights... My endurance and strength is through the roof! I finished strong with 20 mins on the stepper for cardio. Haa I love this shit- got me still going!

DAMN.... those are some Freakin' HUGE squats... 5 straight sets??? Good lord... Hey C3bodybuilding... Height/Weight??? Just curious bro.... OMEGA = Mad Scientist/Genius

ricanx99 said:
DAMN.... those are some Freakin' HUGE squats... 5 straight sets??? Good lord... Hey C3bodybuilding... Height/Weight??? Just curious bro.... OMEGA = Mad Scientist/Genius

I am 6'4 and currently around 265lbs give or take 1 or 2lbs. Right now I got my waist at 33inches. I am usually at 34inches when I am in a building stage like this, but the only difference this time out is the Amplify02 stack. I was 244lbs in the avatar I am currently using. I will post an updated one after this Amplify02 stack and 500mg of test a week cycle is all finished. :)

ricanx99 said:
320lbs with a 33in waist?????! WTF..... that would be sick... current weight sir?

He is even bigger now than he is in his avi! Mr. C3 was around 239-245 when I snapped that. 260ish now and he is in even *better* condition. This Amplify really gives the body a polished look after a week or two of use.

With his X-frame at 320lbs he should look amazing. Very wide shoulders with a very small midsection. He has been as high as 270 in the past and looked simply incredible. I am excited to help him reach his goals. :heart:

Things have been going great for me on the new Amplify02 stack. I am losing b/f and gaining lbm, so I can't complain at all! 8 caps really is the sweet spot for me. Anymore and I am like a raging nut, any less and I only feel a slight taste of what could be. 8 is fantastic :p

Thanks C3 fellas! That is impressive. All that size with a small midsection... you guys are doing great! I found that my new sweet dosage is 9 caps. I had been taking 12 and would get that rush but felt overstimulated at times. So I tried 9 this morning and holy shit! What a difference! I felt way more focused and an awesome feeling of clarity... 9 caps is it for me! Lovin' it! I think I'm gonna be getting the G-covery again... I want that feeling of fullness and recovery again! Awesome glutamine supp! Keep it going OMEGA! And C3, keep me posted on ur sick gains please!

Holy fawk this definitely kicks ass for me! 9 caps is it baby! I was lethargic, slow, and tired ALL day today and decided to go to the gym at 8pm.... I didn't think I was going to be able to get in the right mindset but I popped em and was ready to go! Went solo and picked the gym apart! Squats, Deads... OWNED!

Top Bottom