Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

SWEET! :artist: Love hearing about the packages arriving fast we really wanted to make that a bench mark for the new year!

so you really like it!?!

Yonkers Weights said:
Last post sounds like an ad but if it works for you, go with it!!!

Hey man, I really do love this stuff... by far the best for me ever.. I've been on it for 6+ months and it works the same EVERY time I take it.... I've used all three versions so far and this tops it. It's a solid combo effect between version 1 and 2. Focus, pumps, strength, intensity, energy, you name it, it does it for me. Might sound like an ad, but that is how it feels for me bro man! If you have yet to try it, I would STRONGLY advise so...

Omega delivers packs quicker than anyone. He is faster than a speeding bullet! :)

Mrs. C3 takes 8 caps daily. That is more than enough for her!

Todays workout was fantastic! I just kept putting the plates on for reverse grip bench presses. And the reps don't stop either! You can have 315 on there, 25th rep and your triceps still feel like fucking up the weights! When I got to 30 I just stopped because my wife got bored counting and at that point I could have been there all day long lol.

Focus, focus, focus. That's what you get and Amp is going to deliver the goods. This isn't a bullshit supplement, this is for the hardcore who are willing to put in the back breaking work and really bust through limits. When Omega states that the Amplify02 stack will smash limits, he MEANS it!

Now with that said, I want to hit 320lbs and keep my waist at 33inches by Christmas. Besides my usual whey, Omega's supplements are the only legal aids I use. And when I cycle, I don't cycle heavy. In my current avi, I was using 500mgs of test. I wanted to even out the playing field. With great legal supps like Omega's, proper nutrition and training there is NO need to abuse your body with high doses of gear. Just because it's cheap and everywhere doesn't mean there is a need.

Monday is pecs and delts, let's see what Amp has in store for me then :p

c3bodybuilding said:
Omega delivers packs quicker than anyone. He is faster than a speeding bullet! :)

Mrs. C3 takes 8 caps daily. That is more than enough for her!

Todays workout was fantastic! I just kept putting the plates on for reverse grip bench presses. And the reps don't stop either! You can have 315 on there, 25th rep and your triceps still feel like fucking up the weights! When I got to 30 I just stopped because my wife got bored counting and at that point I could have been there all day long lol.

Focus, focus, focus. That's what you get and Amp is going to deliver the goods. This isn't a bullshit supplement, this is for the hardcore who are willing to put in the back breaking work and really bust through limits. When Omega states that the Amplify02 stack will smash limits, he MEANS it!

Now with that said, I want to hit 320lbs and keep my waist at 33inches by Christmas. Besides my usual whey, Omega's supplements are the only legal aids I use. And when I cycle, I don't cycle heavy. In my current avi, I was using 500mgs of test. I wanted to even out the playing field. With great legal supps like Omega's, proper nutrition and training there is NO need to abuse your body with high doses of gear. Just because it's cheap and everywhere doesn't mean there is a need.

Monday is pecs and delts, let's see what Amp has in store for me then :p

320lbs with a 33in waist?????! WTF..... that would be sick... current weight sir?

Been off-line for about a month, just stoppin in to check up on things and I catch this thread.

I've used version 1 of Amp02 and the stack, and both were absolutely off the hook. I'm sure this new version is nothing short of mind-boggling. Omega definitely is a wizard of combining synergistic ingredients for maximum potential.

Cool feedback thread fella's.

Today is pecs and delts. I just ate and now I am waiting for it all to digest so I can pop some of those kick ass rocket fuel caps that Omega calls Amplify02 :p I'll post up how it went when I return. Now that the glutamine peptides and RawMcc are in my system full blast, I know this weeks worth of workouts are going to be insane! Be back later after my wife and I destroy the gym!! She's always been strong, especially for such a little girl but damn now she is just crazy strong! She outlifts most of the men in the gym on certain exercises. Amplify02 stack is for EVERYONE!!

Top Bottom