Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the need to be your lovers BEST EVER??? do you have it? interesting topic click me

if its for sheer sexual prowess, then its basically a superficial relationship and you need not worry about pleasing her completely, you get your rocks off, she gets hers.
if you are in an actual relationship then women tend to feel the need to connect with that person and there is alot deeper things going on than just the "stabbing". if you are on que with a woman's feelings emotionally, and are pretty good in bed, ie listening to what they want, having patience, timing...and a bit of a playful attitude...chances are you will be the best she has had.

thats my take on it.:)

but in the guy's sense of the word....yeah of course i would like to be the best performer shes ever had. any actor can recite lines perfectly, but the ones that bring emotion out.....get the academy award. :cool:

i am kind of just wondering why this stuff happens.

silvio, i will buy you a ticket to detroit, then drive you north on I 275.... then we will do a quick jog down haggerty road... turn right (east) on green lake rd... then take a left onto fieldview...then a left on dandison, and i am the last house on the left.... come say hi sometime so i can fuck you like the whore your mom is.

ya think kate or ashley olsen have a past yet??? i hope not, i could dig on a twin.

It's like this bru, being black I'm already expected to be a superior performer. So If I care about the girl I'll try and do my best, If I don't care about her who gives a shit at least I got mines!!! That's more than most people can say. Some people have a hard enough time getting one girl. Unlike us fortunate ones!

I'm always in it to win it...LOL...sex to me is a performance.....u gotta put on a good performance to make the audience want an encore....LOL :D

Big Buck said:
I'm always in it to win it...LOL...sex to me is a performance.....u gotta put on a good performance to make the audience want an encore....LOL :D

Is that why chicks always get up and start clapping after the champ rocks it:).

JK about the standing ovation thing, but seriously, I think some people shag for different reasons. I mean when I used to date, My main purpose was to bang a chick not for my personal satisfaction, but it was to give her a night(fuck)that she would remember for the rest of her life and would tell all of her friends about.
I was young then. Now....well I have a girlfriend and she is probobly reading this right now..bitch....whore.....jk...get a life and stop spying.....
anyway, like I was saying, I got sick of doing that and began doing only ones I really liked and then settled down.
But my point is that you are never the best, you are only the best at the best time. What I learned is that as for size...only so much fits in, as for motion, only so many ways to position and move, it all has to do with the enviornment and the feeling between the people at that moment.

Top Bottom