Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Necessary Supplements on Juice...

YellowD

Heading to GNC tomorrow... what would be the necessities for gaining the most from a cycle? So for protein, glutamine, creatine, and of course vitamins... anything else thats direly necessary for effective gains?

In line with the above question... which type of protein would be most beneficial? I have always supped with whey protein, but I've heard some arguements for animal/egg, or at least a mixture of animal and whey protein powders. Which would help build more muscle if there is a difference?

I just buy whey & whey blend proteins. You can get your egg & milk protein from eggs & milk. NLarge2 is a great choice IMO during a mass cycle, & I'll generally have a high quality whey protein that I use only post workout. Also, I like to use creatine the first 6 weeks of a cycle, cycle off for ~4 weeks and start again post cycle along with Glutamine. Milk thistle, cranberry extract, & multi-vitamins are all musts for me as well.

first dont buy shit from GNC, they are a ripoff. always buy online, its always cheaper, no "super tuesday" bullshit. then buy isolate whey protein, thats the best grade. get some vitamins-minerals in those daily packs, its the best way to get all you need in one day.

superstar what company do u go with...im with ya on the isolate deal..some people gimme the line it gets expensive.. i say o its only ur body and whatever u do with it u get to do once....and when it comes down to it its not that expensive

Depends on what A.S. you're taking. If you're taking any orals (17aa) then you'll need milk thistle for liver protection.

Supps that I take on cycles:

Protein powder
Multi Vitamins
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
Cranberry Extract
Glutamine

i have links on my fitness and health page to the compaines ive used. always comparison shop. some have price guarantees, and some have online coupons to get discounts.

Surprised nobody said CREATINE!! I think it was Stawmeat who posted something about two
weeks ago that said while juicin, use plently of Creatine, and why it was important and all.
Do a search. It was a good read!!

Top Bottom