Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Naturals

Im all for going natural if you can, some people can reach their ideal physique naturally. Gear is to push you past your genetic peak, and everyones genetic peak is different.

i have friends that go around telling everyone the don't use steroids. However, they're on more PHs and designer steroids than Mark McGuire.

Now as far as being completely NATURAL, some of those guys I question just a little bit. I understand genetics, hard work, and diet; but there's that "appearance" of someone on steroids and I believe that some of those guys have it.

And if they're not on, then more power to them for having the most freakish genetics ever.

I am not trying to bash any of the gentlemen's accomplishments or physiques. They are all great and I have no personal knowledge of any of them so I can't say for certain whether they are natural or not. Some, like Nelson said, are highly suspect.

I am not sure how natural competitions are run abroad but many times here only the winners are tested as the promoters do not want to pay the expense. There was a thread today that refers to competitors in a natural competition. He specifically states how juiced they all were.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/7855999-post1.html

Some natural competitions here not even the winners are tested. It is kind of like the honor system.

Nelson Montana said:
O.J. says he didn't do it. Any reason not to believe him?

how about board gossip where one group or person, character assassinates another

a just observer WONT judge till they directly engage

NEWS FLASH classic bodybuilders were the first ones to use steroids.
So this " classic" section in the shows is just a polite way of saying
" low dosage".

Personally I like the low dosage look myself

Last edited:
Im fairly certain this guy has had some serious bacne issues, look closey at his shoulders. Probably natty for about 6 months out of the year like the rest of us.

Tatyana said:
Kerry Napier, another British nattie pro

1122050363.jpg

1122050356.jpg

1122050349.jpg

1122050348.jpg

1122050341.jpg

are you on steroids?
"I am not injecting as we speak so no I am not acutally taking steroids."

So are you going to take steroids for this contest? " Well the contest is exactly at 7pm so no I will not be taking steroids at 7pm"

SOUNDS ALL NATURAL TO ME!

as already said, there are a couple in question as to wether or not they are all natural..

Tatyana said:
One of my favs, Tony Montalbano

Also UK, and a British Champion.

He promotes one of the NPA (Natural Physique Association) which is natural for life, and has always been really encouraging with my participation in the NPA.

Lee has coached him as well, I think I will ask him for some more comp pics, these are all photoshoots for Maximuscle.

bodyflex117003.jpg

7D7X1188.jpg

NATTY

Top Bottom