Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Myth of Deca Durabolin and Finasteride (VERY IMPORTANT)

right i did not immagine that my post would have created all this controversy :evil:

now about the study i re-read and i agree with you i rushed in posting i should have checked more but i was at work and do not want to get sacked for saving people hairs :)

I do not need to convince anyone; it is not up to us to explain theories but up to the expert of the fields; the email that i have has a signature with headings so the person that wrote this has thought before writing. It is an MD working also with bodybuilders in restoring their hairs or save them who agrees with another not so famous but expressing the same opinion

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=206046

if to this we add also the well written article of Ulter i think is pretty safe to dismiss this myth; again if you stop fina and use any steroid you will surely loose your hair for a paradox effect casued by the medicine and the aggressiviness of any steroid (except anavar) on the hairline

about the german i do not know your insults so is ok for me; but you should check a bit my avatars and pictures with a dictionary ; i also have lots of german friends perhaps we can meet i live in the UK drop me an email ; i can check your hairline :Boomstick I go to munich often to train and not in bodybuilding..... :theshadow

shorinryu69 said:
right i did not immagine that my post would have created all this controversy :evil:

now about the study i re-read and i agree with you i rushed in posting i should have checked more but i was at work and do not want to get sacked for saving people hairs :)

I do not need to convince anyone; it is not up to us to explain theories but up to the expert of the fields; the email that i have has a signature with headings so the person that wrote this has thought before writing. It is an MD working also with bodybuilders in restoring their hairs or save them who agrees with another not so famous but expressing the same opinion

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=206046

if to this we add also the well written article of Ulter i think is pretty safe to dismiss this myth; again if you stop fina and use any steroid you will surely loose your hair for a paradox effect casued by the medicine and the aggressiviness of any steroid (except anavar) on the hairline

about the german i do not know your insults so is ok for me; but you should check a bit my avatars and pictures with a dictionary ; i also have lots of german friends perhaps we can meet i live in the UK..... :theshadow

Quit telling people that if they don't take finasteride with ANY gear they will surely lose their hair. This doesn't apply to gear where there is no interaction with the 5ar enzyme - winny, masteron, proviron, tren, etc. And it does have a reverse effect with deca. If you take deca without test, you will most likely not lose your hair without finasteride, and have greater chances of losing it with finasteride. Finasteride only works with test you retard, even your doctor said so. He just doesn't understand that not all gear causes elevated testosterone. You know what gear does......testosterone!

krishna said:
Quit telling people that if they don't take finasteride with ANY gear they will surely lose their hair. This doesn't apply to gear where there is no interaction with the 5ar enzyme - winny, masteron, proviron, tren, etc. And it does have a reverse effect with deca. If you take deca without test, you will most likely not lose your hair. Finasteride only works with test you retard, even your doctor said so. He just doesn't understand that not all gear causes elevated testosterone. You what gear does......testosterone!

i do not want this thread to be closed so i repsect your opinion buddha

sorry Kryshna :chomp:

Ps

it is not my doctor is a famous MD which works also with bodybuilders i trust his word and not yours (Buddha what's your qualification mate?)

now what i say is i will try with my new cycle and we will see..... in the meantime if soemeone consider the hair important please do not stop any medication (fina) that ur Doc gave u while on any steroid than the choice is urs

Last edited:
What will happen if you regularly get finasteride and you stop it.. :chomp:

Q: First off thank you for providing this Blog, it is extremely informative and gives people the opportunity to ask questions of one of the most knowledgeable hair transplant surgeons in the world. You are considered the consummate researcher in the field of hair loss, so I ask this question of you. It appears that all the current hair loss drugs, at one point or another, begin to loose their effectiveness. Have you ever entertained the idea of cycling these drugs, or reducing the dosage for a period of time, to prevent the body from becoming acclimated to these drugs and subsequently making adjustments to receptors causing this? This method is commonly used by bodybuilders and others in the sports profession to elicit the maximum effect from the drugs they employ. Though I have not found any studies along these lines, I believe there are valid reasons why this may work. I hope you may be able to share any information on this subject.

A: Excellent question. I can answer it only indirectly. It has been our experience that when you discontinue finasteride (Propecia), or decrease the dose to a degree that it no longer works, the patient will begin to shed hair. When the drug is re-started or the dose increased again, the medications will begin working, but the patient now maintains his hair at a lower baseline. He doesn’t seem to regain the amount of hair he has before the medication was stopped. For this reason, we don’t stop and start finasteride. The same argument applies to dutasteride, although we have less experience with this medication. This experience would speak against using pulse therapy for hair loss.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/blog/

Well I hope your experiment will bring light to this discussion.

We know that nandrolone is more androgenic than dhn, but we don't know to what proportion.
There is no data on all this - let's give shorinryu69 some time to prove his point with a real experience.

Top Bottom