Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Myth of Deca Durabolin and Finasteride (VERY IMPORTANT)

Hair loss seems to be more a function of genetics than gear, yes gear will accelerate your hair loss,

But I know people who have tried and abused everything, and still have all there hair, myself included in that group.

marvelous thread shorinryu..keep up the good work...i'd like to know what your are taking to prevent your hairloss: supplements,juice etc.
im 36 and using minox and dutasteride
some years ago i did a cycle of deca and var with finasteride 1mg ..it was a great cycle...people noticed that i had put on some weight and that my arms/biceps were bigger.... but when i was on this cycle i was shedding like a mofo man..don' know if it was the combo deca/finasteride or if the var was real or d-bol instead or maybe the shedding came from finasteride itself cause i took it a week before the cycle....BUT after the cycle (stopped also finasteride)my hair returned to normal..It stopped shedding

cop said:
marvelous thread shorinryu..keep up the good work...i'd like to know what your are taking to prevent your hairloss: supplements,juice etc.
im 36 and using minox and dutasteride
some years ago i did a cycle of deca and var with finasteride 1mg ..it was a great cycle...people noticed that i had put on some weight and that my arms/biceps were bigger.... but when i was on this cycle i was shedding like a mofo man..don' know if it was the combo deca/finasteride or if the var was real or d-bol instead or maybe the shedding came from finasteride itself cause i took it a week before the cycle....BUT after the cycle (stopped also finasteride)my hair returned to normal..It stopped shedding

cheers mate! i would exclude nandro and var (i am using var and fingers crossed not prob;) but dianabol or shedding from fina can be possible one is negative it is the steroid action on the follicle.

the shedding from fina are two types

the first at the beginning is a good sign that is working; it occurs the same in minoxidil etcc.( i will explain in details with a post on hairloss and products and stacks)

the second is when u stop and is bad for people which are losing the hair!! fina need to be used always until new treatments are discovered

Duta is a bit triky and again i will explain next in the new post on hair...

thanks...i m using dutasteride right now...6 months...looking out for your hairloss thread...

shorinryu69 said:
actually bro i have already uploaded one on nandrolone and testosterone???? :rolleyes:

You didnt read the chart fully did you?

Those readings of higher testosterone were labeled before the study began. There are no readings for testosterone after or while the study was being conducted.

ROFL - some proof!

KD1 said:
You didnt read the chart fully did you?

Those readings of higher testosterone were labeled before the study began. There are no readings for testosterone after or while the study was being conducted.

ROFL - some proof!

Table 2 Summary statistics of the change from baseline to endpoint of the initial treatment period of other body composition parameters, body weight and body mass index (intention-to-treat analysis)

mate i am not here to argue; i wrote this to warn people that if people follow my advice ok if not their choice... :)

Top Bottom