Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Methyl Mike 1st cycle contest start today!!

METHYL MIKE

Well, I did my first shot on friday bros!! !cc of cypro and 1cc of cyp eod. Im also takin 30 mgs of dball. I took some pics on fri morn and will post them later on tonight!! ANY OTHER 1ST TIMERS WHO ARE STARTING YOUR CYCLES NOW, RECENTLY OR SOON, PLEASE POST PICS! Its time to see some gains bro!! ALL FIRST TIMERS SIGN ON THIS THREAD THEN POST PICS WHEN YOU CAN!!!:D

btw, can anyone help me with this damn prop?? My ass fucking hurts!! I think it may be a little high in benzyl alcohol, like testanon was-is there any way that I can reduce it??

I have found with the Testonon(Have never used Prop), that by putting it in the same syringe as the EQ or Tren I was using it really took almost all the pain away. I had sterile oil left from my Tren, so I also used about 1/2cc and it worked. Good luck with your cycle!

It may be but as a rule prop causes some pain at injection spots. You can inject it before a leg workout. That's about all you can do.

Top Bottom