Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza Hut

ttlpkg said:

well it all started when I was a kid and I worked there. there's one reason.

also, the amount of grease they put in the pan pizza is enough to make me gag. Not from a health consious stand point, but just because it's too much grease for me to take.

There are a few mom and pop pizza joints close to where I live, and I just think the quality is much better is all. It's kinda like going to new york city and having pizza from a real pizzaria, and then having pizza hut pan pizza. There is no comparison.

bigguns7 said:

If you don't try to pull the delivery boy into your home and force him to his knees, they'll start delivering to you again.

wrong. that was the chinese deliver guy.

And don't get me started on chinese food. Around where I live it's pretty damn average. The only good chinese food is in China town in DC, and that's a little far to go get chinese.

The Nature Boy said:

There are a few mom and pop pizza joints close to where I live, and I just think the quality is much better is all. It's kinda like going to new york city and having pizza from a real pizzaria, and then having pizza hut pan pizza. There is no comparison.

Yeah, I know what you mean, in Austin we have Conan's Pizza. :p

manny78 said:

Any reason ?

I just don't like to support fast food chains (except Subway).

They have HORRIBLE quality foods, usually overpriced, too greesy... it's just a taste i don't like. I ate McDonald's and Burger King as a child... but that stopped soon after. I've gotten sick too many times from that crap.

This thread is sooo very Nathan..

you are all a bunch of meat lover's in my book..

I like Minsky's although the pepper's in papa john's go great with the pizza.

Top Bottom