Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pizzas anyone ?

pizza isnt very nice...
rather 3 chicken burgers from maccas

If your diet is otherwise good, then a pizza once or twice a month is not gonna push you over the edge. Enjoy life occassionally! It's the 'average' American couch spud that needs to nix the pizza twice a week on top of the Denny's Grandslam for breakfast and McD's for lunch with Baskin Robbins for dessert!

A little of what you crave does you good. Remember moderation above all else.
Or make your own pizza. I love my basil pesto/feta/sundried toms/olive/mushroom/bell pepper/onion pizzas with LOTS of garlic on a wholewheat base. So does everyone else. It's still high fat and high carb, but by using low salt feta and wholewheat crust I minimize some of the worst aspects of commercially prepared pizza (being high salt/sat fats/white flour).

i had a large pizza every other day for an entire semester for dinner at college and I didn't realize there were so many calories, but fat is what they say about most things, easy come easy go.

if i ever need pizza that badly ill make my own crust out of soy flour and eggs and maybe with a bit of golden flax seed, and use lowfat or fatfree cheese with lean ground beef. thats some good shit

i made a sweet fucking pie today covered in grilled steak and chicken , totaled over 120 carbs and 80 g of protien ! ! i can just feeeeel the mass evolving !!

Top Bottom