Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist”

No more than I agree with federal agents murdering innocents women and children.

Remember they killed a bunch of innocents WELL BEFORE he blew up that building..

Where were all of you then????

^^^
any answer than "fuck no" is bad bro material :(

so when did this happen, i hear so much about how the dem party in the past has no relation to the current.
but i say meh, the 1960s weren't that long ago, and most of the dems then weren't civil rights activists, so this supposive change musta happened pretty recently.

I think the GOP began changing into the party of god, guns, no abortions, and voodoo economics during the Reagan years. They rapidly expanded this ideology under Clinton and then went totally bat shit crazy under W. Bush. They went so crazy under Bush that they reached the point of backlash.

I think the GOP began changing into the party of god, guns, no abortions, and voodoo economics during the Reagan years. They rapidly expanded this ideology under Clinton and then went totally bat shit crazy under W. Bush. They went so crazy under Bush that they reached the point of backlash.

so up untill regans first term GOP-good, dems-racist...then all the real dirt is on dems (slavery, jim crow, segregation,etc).
i agree with you

so up untill regans first term GOP-good, dems-racist...then all the real dirt is on dems (slavery, jim crow, segregation,etc).
i agree with you

I really don't think the civil rights movement was divided by political parties. It was more of a North vs. deep South sort of issue. Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat, was all for civil rights.

I really don't think the civil rights movement was divided by political parties. It was more of a North vs. deep South sort of issue. Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat, was all for civil rights.

Like Jesse Jackson calling Obama a "Fuckin Half Breed Nigger"

No more than I agree with federal agents murdering innocents women and children.

Remember they killed a bunch of innocents WELL BEFORE he blew up that building..

Where were all of you then????

fucking disgusting man you are, equating the losers at Waco or the self inflicted ruby ridge victims to innocent wemmin and children.
the waco morons coulda left on their own accord, they created that scene.
the ruby ridge moron had a warrant for selling guns...all he had to do is come down from his cabin and serve his short bid.
instead he cowardly holes up with his family...
if in either of these situations the people holed up were blacks you'd have no problem with the heavy handed tactics.

^^^
any answer than "fuck no" is bad bro material :(

LOL..

I'll take being a "bad bro" ANY DAY over siding with a bunch of corrupt federal agents.

If you spent any time looking into either of those incedents you'd see why I feel the way I do. Janet Reno and some of those ATF agents should have been hung for that shit..

Like I said.. where was all you bitching when they murdered Vicki Weaver while she was holding her baby.. or the countless innocents at Waco???

Real cute how you pick and choose your battles.

Id rather be a bad bro and know what the fuck Im talking about than a good bro and let people like Horiuchi, Sessions, Clarke and Reno off like nothing happened.

the irony is you probably have no idea WTF Im talking about..

I dont defend the practive of the Davidians.. I dont agree with Weavers separatist beleifs but I cant sit here in good conscious.. and villify Mcveigh for killing innocents no more than I can villify our own government for doing the same...

Only difference is he got the death penalty.. reno got reelected and "muderachi" gets a fucking medal??!?!?

at least Clinton fired Sessions. He should have put Reno in prison.

fucking disgusting man you are, equating the losers at Waco or the self inflicted ruby ridge victims to innocent wemmin and children.
the waco morons coulda left on their own accord, they created that scene.
the ruby ridge moron had a warrant for selling guns...all he had to do is come down from his cabin and serve his short bid.
instead he cowardly holes up with his family...
if in either of these situations the people holed up were blacks you'd have no problem with the heavy handed tactics.

I see. so because you dont agree with their beliefs.. its okay to gun em down?

People like Weaver have more guts and honor in their middle finger than you have in your whole body.. even if he is misguided.

LOL..

I'll take being a "bad bro" ANY DAY over siding with a bunch of corrupt federal agents.

If you spent any time looking into either of those incedents you'd see why I feel the way I do. Janet Reno and some of those ATF agents should have been hung for that shit..

Like I said.. where was all you bitching when they murdered Vicki Weaver while she was holding her baby.. or the countless innocents at Waco???

Real cute how you pick and choose your battles.

Id rather be a bad bro and know what the fuck Im talking about than a good bro and let people like Horiuchi, Sessions, Clarke and Reno off like nothing happened.

the irony is you probably have no idea WTF Im talking about..

I dont defend the practive of the Davidians.. I dont agree with Weavers separatist beleifs but I cant sit here in good conscious.. and villify Mcveigh for killing innocents no more than I can villify our own government for doing the same...

Only difference is he got the death penalty.. reno got reelected and "muderachi" gets a fucking medal??!?!?

at least Clinton fired Sessions. He should have put Reno in prison.

The question was "do you agree with what McVeigh did?", not "has the government ever been guilty of wrong doing?"

So at the sake of redundancy, if you reply anything but "fuck no" to the question I posed to you ... it's bad bro material.

The question was "do you agree with what McVeigh did?", not "has the government ever been guilty of wrong doing?"

So at the sake of redundancy, if you reply anything but "fuck no" to the question I posed to you ... it's bad bro material.

No, I dont agree with what he did. But I cannot remove the head from the snake as simply as you do.. the governments guilt and McVeighs actions are not inseparable. One created the other.

You cannot villify McVeigh without comdemning the government.

Top Bottom