Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The march to 300

Scotsman

Well I weighed in at 306 in jeans yesterday so I am probably just over 300lbs without clothes. First time I have ever been a genuine 300 pounder. Now for more weights and food.

Cheers,
Scotsman

MsBeverlyHills said:
pics please!!! :p

Wow I didn't see that coming. Just figured I'd get either "dude you're huge" or "jesus you're a fat fuck"

Tell you what when I get my pics developed I'll put up some pics of my back or something.

Cheers,
Scotsman

BIGDHO said:
whats your stats hieght weight b.f ext

Height: 6'2"
Weight: see above
Bodyfat: no idea probably mid teens. Still have veins in my arms that show but have a nice cooler around the sixpac.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: see above
Bodyfat: no idea probably mid teens. Still have veins in my arms that show but have a nice cooler around the sixpac.

Cheers,
Scotsman

lol........nice, but I've seen some bed stricten people plus 500 with pretty nice veins in their arms..........you'd be surprised what mid-teen is......a nice cooler would probably yield >20%, but that's not your goal............

JKurz1 said:
lol........nice, but I've seen some bed stricten people plus 500 with pretty nice veins in their arms..........you'd be surprised what mid-teen is......a nice cooler would probably yield >20%, but that's not your goal............

You must have a seriously pathetic life when you have nothing better to do than lurk on a internet board and try to insult people. I have brushed off your calling me fat enough. You are a little shit who has no clue of the real world. When you bench over 400lbs, weight over 300lbs with a 37" waiste, have been published in you field then I will accept criticism from you. Until then you are on my permanent ignore list. I would kindly ask that you never post on any of my threads or attempt to make references to me in the future.

Scotsman said:
Wow I didn't see that coming. Just figured I'd get either "dude you're huge" or "jesus you're a fat fuck"

Tell you what when I get my pics developed I'll put up some pics of my back or something.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Jesus you ARE a fat fu@#. :) Just kidding. Now you can start dieting with me.

MacroMammaryPhilia said:
Jesus you ARE a fat fu@#. :) Just kidding. Now you can start dieting with me.

You need to keep bulking you ass ranger. You aren't allowed to diet till you hit 250 and not one pound before.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom