Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"The Kickstart" - Does it Make Sense?

I usually run D-Bol kick starts for 4 weeks @ 30mg , but for the reason mentioned above by bloke that steroid activity is peaking for a long ester on week 6 - i will probably look at running a lower dose upto this point ...most likely 20mg.

All this being said wouldn't it be more effective on a dec/test e/ d-bol 10 wk cycle for example to run just run deca & test for weeks 1-2 the all three next 6 weeks and finish with just deca & test for the last 2???

All this being said wouldn't it be more effective on a dec/test e/ d-bol 10 wk cycle for example to run just run deca & test for weeks 1-2 the all three next 6 weeks and finish with just deca & test for the last 2???

Depends what you want from the dbols. Another compound to stack or a kickstart :eek:

Intersting idea... but no I still like it at the beginning. Either way you are going to get a hormone flucuation which could result in acne (acnetame :) )
Never noticed you were a mod here..

Long esters build up in the system when you inject weekly. Each time you inject, you are adding to the last inject/ester that is still lingering in your body - you keep overlapping. For esters like test e, after about 4 weeks, you have reached maximum levels, that's why it seems to kick in then.

Top Bottom