Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the high e2 method

Paul Ferrer

What's up guys I have read many articles about people keeping E2 levels a bit high while cycling to benefits gains , if that's true on which compounds does this method works the best, I'm thinking of running test and anavar for cutting and gain a few pounds of mass.

having high test levels and slightly over the range estrogen is actually great for libido.

having low test levels and high estrogen is bad for libido. (think of the geek in mom's basement who plays video games all day)

I'm a believer if your goals are mass and strength, keep estrogen levels near the top end of the range. estrogen is not the enemy, we need it to build muscle and strength.. but TOO much estrogen will cause estrogenic sides

If we are talking about keeping estrogen high, but within the natural limits, it is in fact beneficial and necessary for proper functioning. However, if we are talking about getting your estrogen really high, like above the normal ranges, it will contribute to water retention, which is confused by some as additional mass.

If you aren't experience gyno or bad blood pressure I would say let the estrogen do it's thing.

IMO your estrogen:testosterone ratio is more important than their actual levels.

I am going to disagree with everyone here.

Estrogen is the primary FEMALE sex hormone. Do you want to be more feminine? Of course not.

Now, yes, some estrogen is needed for normal sexual function but it's not a hormone you want elevated. It's something you want to keep in the normal range.

It is also an individual thing. As you are more experienced with getting blood work done on cycle you will see where you feel best with regards to estrogen. Some people like it a little lower while some like it a little higher.

Top Bottom