Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hierarchy of elitefitness

HighIntensity said:
wooohooo another pointless gay post

Seriously man.

Why don't you post? Your posts are very hetero. They are non-pointless to boot. They drown in "point." They push economic reform. They feed the hungry. They are working on a cure for cancer. Heck far, They even mowed my lawn one time. Why would anyone post unless it has a deep point to it that solves something??? Got me. This chat board is here to get stuff done! Not to talk! Dumbasses!!!!

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Bumble-bee. That word rules.

slickdadd said:

Seriously man.

Why don't you post? Your posts are very hetero. They are non-pointless to boot. They drown in "point." They push economic reform. They feed the hungry. They are working on a cure for cancer. Heck far, They even mowed my lawn one time. Why would anyone post unless it has a deep point to it that solves something??? Got me. This chat board is here to get stuff done! Not to talk! Dumbasses!!!!

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Bumble-bee. That word rules.

Bumble bee tuna? Bumble bee tuna

Let's be honest......in terms of stroke - I gots them all beat

as long as tennis players are not involved.:D

Cornholio said:
Let's be honest......in terms of stroke - I gots them all beat

Corn, is that you in the avatar? If it is, nice job shredding up. You are still a hoe, but a ripped hoe.

yep...that was my results from 8 weeks of cutting went from 219 down to 193 and then carbed back up to around 205 or so.....bf hit below 7% at my most cut.

yep...that was my results from 8 weeks of cutting went from 219 down to 193 and then carbed back up to around 205 or so.....bf hit below 7% at my most cut.

Thanks.

Top Bottom